Ending of the Hours (Book Four of the Bad Wolf Chronicles)

After the Year That Never Was, the Doctor and Jessie finally have a fresh start in their lives together as they start their first journeys together as husband and wife.

But still . . . life for the last Time Lords couldn't be so simple, could it?

The walls between dimensions are breaking down again, and all timelines appear to lead to the new companion, Donna Noble. But the universes aren't the only things to worry about.

The Ood foretell songs ending, and of the end of time itself.

Will the Doctor and Jessie manage to survive together their worst challenges yet? Or will their hours end too soon?

***

Book Four! We get Donna Noble, Wilf, Sylvia . . . well, actually, we get, like . . . . everyone. :P This will definitely include everyone in the cast from "Running Through The Stars" and onward. And I mean everyone. Save the Ninth Doctor. Well, I could bring him back, but that would be just too darned confusing.

But this will include Series 4 AND the Tennant Specials, which means this will probably be the longest book, save maybe . . . well, no, because Series 7 will be split in two.

I'm gonna shut up and upload the prologue, yeah? How about I do that for you? But, Jessie and the Second Bad Wolf theme on the side!