1

Briesnz POV ( bree-ess-ence)

*disclaimer* y'all annoying asf if you don't like it don't read it simple I don't care about nothing y'all saying my book is wrote🤣 if you don't like it bye ! I'ma start blocking y'all annoying asses I don't care and I didn't ask for none of y'all ugly asses opinion .  Really blowing me with y'all stupid ass comments. imagine somebody else or don't read it nobody forcing y'all.

" best friend , what if one day I really meet him? Like he is sooooo fine ." I said to my best friend Tjay referring to NBA KD. He is so fine to me idek why 😭.

" I don't know, he not gone want you look at you, you ugly as the fuck ." He said laughing.

" Boy stfu you mad ion want yo ugly ass."

"Nah you was saying that when I was eating you out 2 nights ago."

Soooo lemme explain this. Me and Tjay been best friends since we was both 12 and we never changed up on each other. Let's just say whenever any nigga came at my wrong I politely made him beat they ass 😂. I used to have a huuge crush on him but it went away. Now we just cool it and he eats me out some times when I feel like it .

"Boy shut up, you talk to much 😭"

" Awl you mad now , it's ok I still love you best friend " he said in a baby voice.

"Bitch I love yo fat ass toooo"

" Watch yo mouth for I give you sum to talk about" he whispered in my ear while grabbing my throat.

Man when I tell you that had me stuckkk. Like in my head I was like okay daddy but then I had to remember that this nigga Tjay said this 😭.

I just smirked and didn't say anything back.

We just continued to walk through the mall to get to the food court to get some Panda Express and then go to footlocker.

After I ordered me some shrimp fried rice and crab ran-goons and Tjay ordered orange chicken and shrimp fried rice we went to foot locker. When we was in the store guess who walked in? Bitch you guessed right cause it was KD and the whole NBA gang. Mannnn I was like omfg ik Jesus did not just play on my top like this.

I was happy asf in the inside but Ian show it cause Ian wanna seem like a groupie. Tjay was just looking at me smiling , like nigga you know you see the loml in the same store as me.

I decided to just act cool and look for some shoes until I seen these nike vapermax plus's that I had been looking for everywhere and they were right next to KD and them. In my head I'm like quit playinggg if I go over there ima die, but I really want and need them shoes for this party my girl best friend having in 2 weeks to go with my outfit. Fuck it I'm bout to go get my shoes.

When I get over there the shoes are high and I'm like 4'9 so my short ass can't reach them. I try to hard to get them but I can't and Tjay ugly ass just stands there looking at me like he stupid or sum. As I'm still trying you would not guess who helps me get the shoe down and hands it to me. Bitch Kd ass. In my head I'm like " go Jesus you my Jesus " cause he just keep blessing me all day.

When he hands me the shoe I look at him and we make eye contact for 2 seconds then I look down smiling and say "thank you" low enough only for him to hear. Then he lifts my chin up and says " You welcome, and why you put yo head down you to beautiful fa dat"

Mannn when I heard his voice I had waterfalls everywhere. I responded " I don't know, i guess I'm shy." "Well youn gotta be shy around me, my name Kd. Whats yours?"

"It's Briesnz"

"Aw that's cute, lemme get ya number?"

" We'll Kd I would but ion know you that good."

Y'all see me tryna act like ion know who tf this nigga is lmao.

" damn what's ya Instagram then"

" I guess you can get that. It's @yodaddyluvbriesnz "

" I'll hit you later Bribaby" he says to me.

When he said that to me I was feeling like man can this nigga fuck me already lmaooosksk. Just joceing ima big virgin.

I walk to the cash register to pay for my shoes and leave to go find Tjay because he left my ass.

I go find Tjay and I see him talking to this ugly ass hoe tryna mack with her and I'm like hell nah my bestie can not fw no ugly hoe and dats facts.

So I go up to him and I'm like "Can we leave ion feel like being here nomore." Then that bitch gone say sum " Don't you see we talking right now . He gone leave when we get don't talking bitch." In my head I'm like no this dusty bitch didn't just call me no bitch. So I say " who tf yo dusty ass talking to, like youn know me. I'll have MY best friend fuck you and get you dick in love wit him and have him never call you again bitch." Then she gone say " you got me fucked up hoe let's go." So me being me with all the bullshit I decked that bitch so hard in her shit and then we get to fighting and a lot of people crouded up around us saying "world star" and "ouu she getting her ass beat."

As I'm beating this bitch up I feel somebody pull at my waist and pick me up. hoping it was my bestie, but It wasn't. It was Kd.
________________

Sooooo tell me how y'all like it. This my first story😭. Ask questions and tell me how y'all want this to go ab.

Nike or Jordan?