Lessons

"War." Was all I said for the entire DEO to stop what there doing and look my way. The whole place was silent. "A war is what we're preparing for."

Lena's eyes widened.

"We need to train. And by train I mean blood, sweat and tires. And some more blood, sweat and tears."

"So what about your son? Your just gonna stop looking for him. I thought he was your main priority." Winn said. Still not convinced that something was coming. He's still looking around for any signs of an invasion.

My heart hurts knowing that my search for my son will be put on hold. "He is my main priority. So is protecting Lena. But none of that is gonna matter if we're all dead." I said. And again the whole place went silent. The whispers of some of the agents silenced.

My heart was pounding. I was scared, I don't think I can beat this. I've never felt energy this big. I've never felt Ice's energy so I cant even compare what I'm up against. Usually I'd be excited about a strong opponent but my son is out and I don't want to die without seeing him again. So I have to train extra hard.

"Well now that all that is said. I've been working on something. Follow me." Anderson said.

I followed, along with Ruby and the others behind me. I followed him to a huge room.

"So Zen remember those gravity cells we were in when we first got here?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Well. Say hello to the gravity chamber."

"What?! No way." I was excited. Maybe we do have a chance.

"Your excited aren't you?" He asked look me in the eye.

I put my arm around his shoulders and gave him a high five. "Hell Yeah! This could work. We might actually have a chance at beating this." I turned to everyone. Mom-el, James and M'gann were now here, Alex filled them in on what's going on. "Ok so we're all here. Training is everything. Get yourselves ready. Anyone who wants to train with me stand over here." Anderson, Ruby and Mon-el stepped forward. "Alright! Recruits. Ready to train like there is no tomorrow?"

The three nodded.

"Good. Cause if we don't there's literally going to be no tomorrow." I exhaled. "Kara and the rest of you. Push yourselves to the max."

Kara gave a reassuring nod. The rest followed after.

"Great. Ok we have a week. Go and train your hardest." I said looking all the others. They all go there separate ways. Except for Kara. She's standing down the hall with Lena by her side.

"Ok. Anderson what are we looking at here. How high does this chamber go?" I asked looking at the sliding door. There was no door handles so there must be a palm scan or something. Totally cool.

"This baby can reach up to 300 times Earths gravity."

"Oh Shit." I was blown away. The gravity cells we we're in only reached 10 times gravity.

"What exactly does that mean?" Ruby said looking a little scared and excited all at the same time.

"It means that once we walk through those doors, the old us is gone. Were gonna be a whole lot stronger when we walk out. I need to know that the two of you won't quit on me." I said looking at both Ruby and Mon-el.

"How hard can it be." Monny said looking past me and towards the doors.

"Oh honey." I paused and took a step closer. My arms crossed over my chest and I looked him in the eye. "I'm gonna have you wishing you were never born." I gave a sinister smile. He looked me in the eye and his demeanor changed. He was now nervous.