Chapter 2

❤❤❤

"You ready?" Taehyung asked catching up with me while we walk to the van.

"I am," I grinned at him.

"Too bad we can't be on the pit," he pouted.

"I know," I mirrored his expression.

Not long, we arrived at the venue of PTE's concert. Boy is the line so long. Once we entered the arena, their songs are being played to hype up the audience. PTE's light sticks are everywhere and the stage is lit up, VTRs are rolling.

The security led us to the most secured part of the audience. It's located infront of the stage itself. Our chairs are lifted on a platform now higher than the main area of the audience. We walked up the stairs and their relatives are there too. We bowed greeting them and took our seat. Ofcourse, some fans recognized us and were screaming so loud. I can even spot some armys present on the pit last night.

We were just in time. Once we've settled ourselves, all the lights turned off and the screams of the audience became wild. And then the intro of their opening song started to play making the audience go wilder. Us too are being hyped and then Phantom of the Era showed. The lights turning on flashing right in our eyes.

We all watch in excitement. Jungkook looks so proud of his sister, he can't stop laughing and giggling. He's even bouncing up and down his chair. And then she's standing there with her members in all her glory. Every one wants her, men adores her and she's going to be mine.

Music started playing and they started performing. The lights are crazy, their stage is astounding, fireworks and fogs everywhere. Her number comes next and I get what Jungkook was complaining about.

I can literally almost see through her costume. But ofcourse, that's not her fault. Her body rolls are killers and fuck does she looks so hot. Her voice ringing in my ear equisitely driving her fans crazy. Her hair is still kept long by her stylist, now they're a shade of brown with highlights curled to perfection.

Dancing is hard enough but in those heels? Girls have it hard. Everyone's enjoying the show. I should buy one of there light sticks, I smile to myself.

"Hyung!! Here's my favorite part!" Jungkook exclaimed.

I watch intently and ofcourse Jungkook loves this part, it's the dance step from Otsukare song. I'm laughing at how Hobi and Yoongi is reacting to her silly dancing. Everyone's cheering at the familiarity of the dance step.

When the show's about to end, PTE was given the chance to talk to their audience one last time before exiting the stage and the concert comes to a wrap. Miah walked on the isle with their concert's shirt, denim shorts and her usual white converse.

"Eras!!!!!" she yelled through the mic, the camera zooming in her sweaty face.

The crowd cheered in response to her call, a wide smile spread on her face.

"We can't express how thankful we are to you. We won't be having our tour if it weren't for you. Saranghae Eras!!!!" she said smiling from ear to ear.