Proposal

When I wake up I turn over to see Kol smiling down at me.
"Morning darling" he says into my neck sending a shiver down my spine.
"Morning, what are we doing today?" I ask exited to spend the day with him.
"Let's go to the grill" he says with a cheeky smirk.

After we got dressed we left to go to the grill. Walking in we made our way to a booth.
Not long after Matt came over to take our orders. We spent almost 2 hours eating and laughing at our stupid jokes.

"Let's go for a walk darling" He says with a smile on his face
"Sure" I say and begin to walk

Strolling through the streets in comfortable silence. I can feel the cool breezing brush against my skin. The scent of the woods that are next to us make me feel at home.

"Let's go through the woods darling" he says grabbing my hand and leading me through the woods

We end up in a clearing right on sunset. There are candles layed out all around us and all of our family are standing to one side of the clearing.

He leads me to the middle and get in one knee
"Darling, I know we haven't known each for that long but I love you. I can't imagine eternity without you, so will you do me the honour of becoming my wife".

I pause for a moment letting what just happened sink in. I feel tear start to form in my eyes before I answer

"Yes"

He stands up and hugs me spinning me around before all of our family starts to cheer.

"Welcome to the family love" Klaus says hugging me
"Glad to be here pup" I say smirking before beks drags me away.

Sorry for not updating for a while and sorry for the short chapter, future chapters will be longer