(Arc-1.10)

Chapter 11
Gourmet Food Heir (Arc 1.10) auroranovels.wordpress.com

“Boss, there’s flowers for you again.” The waiter carried over a large bouquet of white roses, bringing it over to Jing Yang’s lounge.

Jing Yang took over the flowers and took out the card inside. After opening it to take a look, he smiled. Recently Zhao Bocheng would let people send over 99 white roses every day, and then on the card personally write a short love note. He was openly pursuing him.

Jing Yang had gone through over a thousand worlds, yet had never experienced before what it felt like to love a person, and before actually it was not that there were no people pursuing him, there were both men and women, but those people’s pursuit would only let him feel repulsed.

Zhao Bocheng was the only one who openly pursued him, and actually did not make him feel annoyed. Then since his heart did not conflict with the other person, he decided to let nature take its course. Because he had never loved before, so he also wasn’t clear what his feelings toward Zhao Bocheng really were, and in the end whether or not his feelings were considered love. But he was not tangled up on this, everything would just go along with his heart’s intentions.

And he had been alone for so many worlds, he also wanted to experience for a time the feeling of love and of having someone to accompany you.

There were many media reporters wanting to ask Jing Yang what the truth was, but Jing Yang always didn’t speak out, and Zheng Jianlin’s side kept speaking more and more. The quarreling online also became increasingly intense, the matter of Zheng Junming being a bastard was again mentioned.

——“Is he wrong for being an illegitimate child? There is no person who can choose their own birth. If he could have chosen, don’t tell me that he would wish that he would be born as an illegitimate child?”

——“Being an illegitimate child is not his fault, then it would still be his parents’ fault ba, his mother forced the other person’s original wife to become depressed to the point of suicide. He even said that the other person’s original wife didn’t treat him well enough, could the original wife have been able to treat the son of her own husband and his lover like her own son ma?”

——“Was it other people who forced her to die? Obviously it was her who insisted on forcing others to marry her, and refused to divorce regardless of life or death. But love cannot be forced, obviously it was her forcing herself, you can’t blame others.”

——“If there’s nothing wrong with the illegitimate child, then marrying and then having a child would be wrong ma? Occupying someone else’s house and stubbornly refusing to leave, their face skin is really thick enough.”

——“That’s right, their family of three isn’t surnamed Lu, what’s going on with them living in the Lu home? Zheng Jianlin said that he bitterly supported the Lu family business for so many years, but the restaurants that had formerly belonged to the Lu family, now were all changed to become his. And Lu Jingyu also didn’t say that he wanted them back, now the Lu family restaurants were all opened by himself. You even seized his ancestral residence, that’s too inexcusable.”

——“I also feel that they shouldn’t live in the Lu home. Zheng Jianlin said that Lu Jingyu himself was unwilling to return home, but you think about it, his own mother committed suicide, then his father immediately married back his lover, and then add on that they even have an illegitimate child, so only they are a proper family. If it were me, I would also not be able to stay in that house.”

——“Can we please not keep saying ‘illegitimate child’ every sentence? Other people’s parents have long already married, so he early on already no longer had the identity of being an illegitimate child. It’s just you all refusing to let it go, is that interesting? Love makes no mistakes, those days of when his parents obviously were in love yet couldn’t be together, have you all thought how he felt? Lu Xuexian felt uncomfortable when she looked at him, wouldn’t he also have felt uncomfortable when he saw Lu Xuexian?”