↳if twice...

if twice could date any member in their group, who would it be and why?

I was going to do their names in hangul but I got too lazy woops
-

Nayeon

Nayeon scanned each and every member carefully after being asked the question. "I would choose Jeongyeon. Although she scolds everyone, and I mean everyone about not cleaning their side of the room or not doing their portion of chores; she's really helpful and selfless."

-

Jeongyeon

"Nayeon has feelings?" The eldest no-jam bro questioned causing the eldest of the group to slap Jeongyeon's arm. She laughed and pointed at herself, "I would date myself because I'm just super great."

"You're being no-jam again unnie." Tzuyu called out.

-

Momo

"I would date Dahyun. She's really bright and exciting to be around, and I'd love to date her; she'll also play piano for me when I'm down." Momo winked at Dahyun and Dahyun held her hands in front of her face. "You think that I'll play piano for you? Because you're right."

-

Sana

"I'd date everyone, but if I have to choose one, I'll go with Tzuyu. She's pretty cute." Tzuyu sent Sana a judgmental look. "Hey! You love me Tzuyu, don't deny it."

"I will deny it, unnie."

-

Jihyo

"I'd go with Jeongyeon because we both like to clean and we're both like mothers. Simple as I can put it." Jeongyeon reached over the table and high-fived Jihyo. "Team no-jam eommas!"

-

Mina

"Chaeyoungie, get over here. I'd chose her because she's a girl-crush, cool, and she'd make poetry for me."

"I make poetry for you now." Mina smiles. "Exactly."

-

Dahyun

"I'd choose (Y/n)-ah, although we're like sisters; we don't fight like at all. It's scary at how well we do get along, you'd think we're already dati-."

A shush interrupted Dahyun. "Don't expose us, Dahyun-ssi!" Dahyun laughed and nodded. "I got you!"

-

Chaeyoung

"Mina, because she's very cute and likeable. She'll listen to every problem you have and solve each and every one of them, no matter how long it takes."

"I love you Chaeyoungie." Mina cooed. "I love you too."

-

Tzuyu

"You two go make-out already. I'll go with (Y/n) because we're closer in age and understand each other without talking, Dahyun can you do that with (Y/n)-ah?" Dahyun shakes her head no. "We've got a connection, you feel it?"

"Of course, Chewie!"

-

(Y/n)

"I honestly cannot choose, but I'll go with Dahyun since I've been close with her since middle school; right when I first moved to Korea. I'm still surprised we haven't gotten in a large fight."