14. Lesson taught

Life has never been so good for you. Everything seemed to be under control. You came back to work, and enjoyed it more, than you ever had, even starting some new conversations with clients. You stayed at the radio station, making Haru more happy, than you would ever think. As an apology, you were happy to help her with editing if she'd ever need it. And Mic. You and Mia has been seeing each other more often, talking about stuff you never thought you would. With Hizashi being your main topic. You were only on that one date, when he was sick. And after that day, he promised you, he will take you out for a 'proper' one. But you preferred to stay at home, order a pizza and get to know each other. He was happy to obligate, and he was now knocking at your doors.

"Hey, babe!" he greeted you happily. He was wearing jeans, a black t-shirt and a red, long sleeved shirt. His Hair was in a messy bun, and he had his normal glasses on. He was as you liked him best. The most natural he could be. "Looking great, as always".

After your first date, you asked Mia, to take you shopping, for some girly clothes. You bought some nice dresses, skirts, and something that would actually make you look like a female, underlining your woman parts, in the best possible way, still keep it innocent. You were wearing a black, semi-short skirt, with a red t-shirt. Nothing special, but you knew, how much he liked you wearing skirts and dresses. And surprisingly, since that day, you didn't mind them either. You wanted to keep looking good for him. He was your man after all.

You stood on your tip toes and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and blushed, thanking him for the compliment. You took his hand, and made him walk into the living room.

"Would you like anything?" He got up, and without saying a word, he kissed you. It was longer than your peck, and somehow more passionate.

" Ok, now I can ask for something nice to drink" you chuckled at his childish, big smile. You nodded your head and got yourselves a white wine. You learned to drink it. As much as alcohol was still not your thing, you actually enjoyed a white wine, from time to time. "So how are you doing, baby girl?" There was something with his way of saying it. You felt a nice shiver going down your spine, whenever those words left his lips.

" Amazing, but..." You wanted to ask him something for a while now. You weren't sure, if you were in place to do it, but somehow, you felt, like this would make your relationship a bit better. " I do have a favour to ask you, Hizashi" He couldn't help to smile, whenever you called his name. It sounded surprisingly perfect, the way you said it. He truly loved it.

" Sure baby, whatever you want", he came closer, and put his arms around your hips, drowning you closer to him, making you blush, when you felt him next to you. You looked down, when his green eyes, were fixated on you.

" I ..." You started, completely flustered at what you would like to ask him. "Would you help me control my quirk?" He raised his brow, surprised at your words. " I would like to be able to touch you... feel you someday, and with those on..." You looked at your gloved hands. "I will never be able to do it." You were so embarrassed. You didn't know whether it sounded as you wanted it to sound. You weren't good at expressing your feelings, especially to a man. " I know you are really busy, and I understand if you wouldn't like to..."

" I'd love to", he chimed in, more happy than he was, coming here. He hugged you and kissed the tip of your head, smiling to himself. He was so happy, and proud of you. You were more and more open with your feelings, learning really fast, to trust him. He thought it would be more difficult for you, but you seemed too happy right now, to worry about it, and this was more than he needed. " I promised this to you, right? I will help you, I promise!" and then he kissed you. You let him, find your tong, and win the dominance battle. You moaned uncontrollably, when his hand, pulled you even closer to him. You felt his moving chest, and him growing slowly, under his pants. Your hands went into his hair, giving him a small tug, which he appreciated giving you a quite groan. With your mind completely blind, your right hand stayed in his hair, while your left, went down to his torso, clutching into his shirt. Whenever he kissed you, you wanted more. You wanted him so much, but at the same time you were scared. But now, you just wanted more. He sighed into your lips, when you hand went under the shirt, admiring his muscles, with your tender fingers.