13

The music is booming through the lower level of the house, making it impossible to think, even in the isolation of my room

The music is booming through the lower level of the house, making it impossible to think, even in the isolation of my room. If you can't beat em', join em'. I think as I open the door, letting the music take over the once dampened noise in my room. Already, there are a few people wandering around upstairs, so I make sure to lock my door. I check Aurora's for good measure and it opens so I lock her door for her too. Chase and I have the keys to all the doors for exactly this reason, and I make my way downstairs once I'm done.

Scantily dressed girls flounce about the house, providing ample displays of their assets, making them easier to approach. I decide to grab a drink instead. Filling up a red cup with beer from the keg in the kitchen, some of the guys come up to me to talk soccer, meanwhile, I ignore them and search for something.

My eyes scan the crowd and settle on a total knockout from behind. Dressed in tight clothes that hug her willowy body. Her toned little ass is hugged by her black jeans and I walk away from the group of people surrounding me in the middle of someone's sentence. Long, silky blonde hair falls over her back like a waterfall "Fuck." I mutter before I get too close to her.

My thoughts are confirmed as soon as Aurora turns to the side as something draws her attention and I am able to catch a glimpse of her profile. She brushes her hair over one shoulder and I close my eyes and breathe in deeply as the fair skin of her back is put on display. She's speaking animatedly with a girl, I recognize her from tryouts, and holding a red cup in her hand. I walk to the side to get a better view of Aurora.

Grimacing as soon as she takes a sip of her drink, she sets the cup down on a nearby table right after as her friend laughs and pulls her away to dance. If I hadn't already known because of cheerleading tryouts, the way the two of them move makes it easy to guess that they are dancers with the smooth, graceful movements they make. I'm already making my way over to where they are when Aurora breaks apart from her friend and moves to try to pick up her abandoned cup. I grab her wrist lightly before she can take a sip and simply throw the cup out of the nearest open window.

"Hey!" She exclaims, wide green eyes pointed up at me, glaring.

"You don't leave your drink unattended, ever. Do you understand?" I growl, angry that she would have drunk the contents of the cup if I hadn't stopped her. She pouts but nods hesitantly, not trying to remove her wrist from my grip. From the corner of my eye, I see her friend approach us.

"Aurora, who's this?" Her friend looks me up and down but in a more curious way. "Wait I know you, you were in the dining hall the other day." She points at me in recognition. I just nod.

"Kiki, Maddox. Maddox, Kiki." Aurora introduces me to her friend without taking her eyes off of my chest. Kiki has the same body type as Aurora, although she's taller with heels. They contrast in every other way, with Aurora's milky white skin and straight blonde hair, her friend has caramel colored skin and curly dark brown hair. Aurora's body is facing towards mine and the idea that she is affected by my presence makes me smirk.

My smirk drops quickly when I realize how I've been looking at her as if she wasn't Chase's little sister. I let her wrist go and don't bother saying goodbye before I turn around and continue my search because I am in need of a distraction.

Crystal tries to talk to me and I blatantly ignore her, brushing past her to get another drink when I finish mine. My eyes search the crowd again, unconsciously looking for a certain blonde. I settle on another. Her eyes are already on me. Winking at her, I down my drink before walking in her direction. Just before I approach, I hear her friend say "Hey, what are you doing after this?" She turns her attention and is about to answer before I interrupt, drawing their attention to me.

"Hopefully me."

Both of their eyes widen and her friend tries to hold back a smile by biting her lips, while the blonde blushes and fails to hide her smile. With no obstructions, I can see that she's wearing a skimpy red dress and matching heels. Her makeup is noticeable and her hair isn't as shiny and soft as Aurora's. Why am I comparing her to Aurora? "Yours or mine?" She asks, walking close enough to press her large chest against mine.

"Right here, right now," I say and link our hands together, dragging her upstairs. My plan is to fuck her before Aurora ends up back in her room. This girl wouldn't be much of a distraction if the source of my frustration was on the other side of my wall.

"Eager much?" She giggles and I try to ignore her annoying voice, practically dragging her into my room. She jumps into my arms as soon as I close the door and I press her against it, kissing her hard. My hands find their way to her back, sliding the zipper of her dress down all the way. She pulls the rest off, breaking the kiss and returning to my lips once it's removed. She claws at my shirt but I take matters into my own hands, pulling it over my head. I throw her onto the bed as she gawks at my tattooed body. If I close my eyes, I can almost picture Aurora beneath me, but this girl is too rough, too eager, exactly how I know Aurora won't be.

Wouldn't be, not won't.

This feels wrong. I may not be a choir boy, but I've never thought about one girl while I was fucking another.

"This isn't going to work for me." I put my hands on her shoulders, breaking our lips apart. Her eyebrows furrow as she looks down towards my crotch and I roll my eyes. "That's not what I meant, but you have to go."

"Fine." She rolls her eyes, bending over to slip on her dress and zips it up most of the way as she walks out of my room without a backwards glance. My hands slide over my face with frustration and I groan before standing up to take a shower.

I remove the foreign perfume from my skin and the unwelcome ghost of a stranger's lips pressed on mine while I'm underneath the water. Wrapping a towel around my waist when I step out, I grab my toothbrush and am brushing my teeth when the door opens. I need to start locking the door.

Standing there in that sexy black outfit Aurora stares at my chest, specifically the catholic cross on my right pec and eventually they drift down to my hips where the towel hangs low. My chest heaves as we stare at each other and I'm glad that her eyes can't seem to find mine. Aurora is an open book and I'm only a man. Seeing her desire for me like that would only fuel me.

She gulps, looking up at my eyes quickly before looking at the counter. "Do you mind if I..." She trails off, not looking me in my eyes but focusing her eyes on her toothbrush. I wave my hand giving her the "go ahead" and she grabs it, puts toothpaste on it, and brushes her teeth alongside me. Stealing occasional glances at her from my position, I can tell that she didn't have anything more to drink after I left, probably scared of my earlier warning.

We brush our teeth in silence and I notice her looking at me in the mirror. She bends over and spits out her toothpaste, granting me the mental image of her bent over this counter naked as I drive into her. When she's done, she all but runs out and into her room. I fall asleep to dreams of Aurora.

 I fall asleep to dreams of Aurora