19. Home

5th December 2018👑

                      💜Ahaana💜

"Hey you're home?" Nushrath rushed at me in a confused tone,the very moment I picked up the phone..
"Naah bruh.. Im sleeping on the road.. wanna join?" I retorted

"Chukki.. she whined "for once be serious will you and answer me"

"Yah yah your majesty I am home.. I came home yesterday nah actually today at 12:53 am by an extraordinarily unusual means of transportation all in one piece and was sleeping peacefully before an irritating idiotic intruder that I unfortunately call my bestfriend decided to encroach my beauty sleep. I Hope these information would suffice your purpose or do you want me to go into more details your majesty?"

I Scoffed all in one breathe earning a fit of silly giggle from the other side of the line..

"Dummoo.. enough enough.."

"Soo GTH and lemme sleep"

"Ana arent  you ready for office yet? "She wondered
"Nope.." I replied cheerfully

"Nope? Doesnt it means a trip to your death bed? Ahaana, shezaad sir would blast you.."

"Huh? Blast me? Let him try.." I scoffed

"Iam not and you are not either so zip your mouth and sleep.."

"Ahaana.. are you insane?" I could literally picture her eye balls popping out..

"Nope honey bunch.. Im perfectly sane as I can be and dont you worry about your shezaad sir.. he wont speak a word and I guarantee that.."

"You guarantee that? Oh my Allah..chukki temme what am I missing?" She screamed at the top of her voice creating an unusual jolt in my hearing aids i.e ears

"Shut up..and get ready we are going somewhere today..".

                     ❤Shezaadh

"Broo.. youre home and dude how did the meeting go? And and now go shower and get ready soon.." Ilthumish chirped excitedly like a lil girl making me roll my eyes..

"Whaat? And why? I am tired dude.." I shot back "and yah the meeting went great and why did you miss the meeting?"

"I have my reason and dad knows too.." he smirked

"And manh was Maryam there? And and was Nush- nushrath there? He stammered

"Too eager to know are we?" It was my time to smirk.. "if so you would have attended the meeting.." I replied with an impish grin playing on my lips

"Shut up and temme.." he whined.. thumping me on the back..

"Hey easy there old man.." I laughed "and naah.. Maryam wasnt there.."

"And? He shot me a puzzling look..

"And what? FyI bhabhi wasnt there either.." I winked..

Bhabhi? He faked innocence..

"Mr good boy dont you dare fool me.. I am not buying that look of yours.. as if I donno whats happening between you and Nushrath.. sorry I mean Nushrath Bhabhi.." I gave him a lopsided grin

His face turned into a shade of crimson and he scratched his neck lowering his head..

"bhai  I didnt know you could blush.." I teased him..

"And yaah.. I didnt know either that you could till you came home yesterday with a goofy smile and tomaato face.." he joked

"And yaah fill me in on what happened yesterday.." he shot me a threatning look..