9. Katerina

Allison's eyes fluttered open and for a moment she looked around, confused as to where she was when she remembered what happened the night before. A light blush came to her face as she turned her head to where Damon was lying peacefully. Allison turned to her phone that had started to buzz and she quickly picked it up and saw that she had missed 9 calls from Elena and about 15 text messages. 'Hello? Are you okay? Where the hell are you? - Elena' was the most recent text she had gotten.

'I'm fine. What's up? - Allison' Allison waited for a response and chuckled lightly at Elena's response. 'I have to talk to you about something. Meet me at the boarding house.' Elena would surely be wondering how Allison got to the boarding house so quickly. "What's so funny?" Damon asked in a deeper voice than usual due to the fact that he had just woken up. 

Allison turned her head to him and smiled. "Oh, just Elena. She's on her way over here and I'm sure she's going to be shocked to see me." Damon smiled and wrapped his arm around Allison pulling her closer to him. "Well. Just tell her the truth." Allison raised an eyebrow at him. "And what would that be?" "That you just had the night of your life with your sexy hot boyfriend." Allison's smile faded slightly and her eyes widened. "Did you just call yourself my boyfriend." 

Damon smirked and quickly moved so that he was on top of Allison. He captured her lips in a kiss which she quickly responded to. "I did. Is that a problem?" Damon asked her his smirk never leaving his face. Allison blushed again before smiling. "Not at all." Damon went to kiss Allison again but she pushed him away and chuckled. "I have to get ready before Elena gets here and sees me in nothing but your t-shirt." She got up and started to gather her clothes as Damon leaned back on his elbows and watched Allison with amusement. "I think you look fine. My t-shirt suits you rather nicely." Allison looked back at Damon with a brief eye roll as he continued to ogle her.

Allison started to change not really caring that Damon was watching when Damon's bedroom door opened suddenly. "Damon, Elena's on her way and... Oh my god." Stefan said as he quickly turned away from seeing Allison in her underwear and bra. He knew that Allison was there. Hell, he heard there rather crazy night but he had completely forgot when Rose turned up and threw him off kilter.  

"Hello Stefan." Allison said as she started pulling on a pair of jeans. Damon rushed towards Allison and shoved her into his bathroom away from his brothers prying eyes. "Damon what the hell?" Allison huffed at him as she continued to change in the bathroom. Damon merely spared her a look before turning to his brother and giving him a look of annoyance. "What do you want?" Stefan turned around slowly making sure Allison was out of his view. "Um. Uh. So, we have a guest." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"And who would that be?" Allison asked as she walked out of the bathroom fully dressed. Stefan spared her a look which Damon disliked. "Why would I care?" He asked his brother trying to keep Stefan's focus on him. "Rose." He told them watching there reactions. 

Allison's eyes squinted in confusion and slight anger. "The bitch who held me and Elena captive?" Stefan nodded in her direction and Damon walked over to her and placed his hands on her shoulder. "She won't touch you. Not while I'm around." Damon stated matter-of-factly. He then turned to Stefan. "Why the hell is she here?" Stefan sighed and looked to the ground before he looked back up towards them. "She want's to help?" 

 "She want's to help?"