116

He was still uncertain about the whole thing. But he already told himself he'd go through with this, since he believed, or at least wanted to believe, that Jaeseong had good intentions, that he planned to repair his relationship with Yoongi, clear up misunderstandings, or something along those lines...

Jaeseong sounded like a nice guy. And Jimin knew how Yoongi could be, sometimes he was simply slow to trust people and make friends, but they didn't mean Jaeseong and him couldn't ever get along, right?

Maybe I'm being a little too optimistic. But giving him a chance wouldn't hurt anything, right?

That in mind, he anticipated the end of his dance class, hoping Jaeseong would surprise him with something that would reassure Jimin of his doubts.

"Got a hot date with Yoongi, Jiminie?" Hoseok teased, noticing Jimin kept glancing at the window throughout the class. It was essentially over at this point, so as usual, the redhead skipped his way over to his friend, Yugyeom in tow, whereas Jungkook simply waved goodbye as he went off to find Taehyung.

"No hot date today," Jimin said, rubbing the back of his neck as he once again made a glance out the window. Hoseok chuckled.

"He's denying it, Yugi."

"Denying what?"

"Having a hot date with Yoongi."

"You're going on a hot date with Yoongi, Jimin??"

"N-no, Yugyeom, I'm not going on a hot date t-"

"A cold date then?"

Hoseok raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend. "What would a cold date even be like compared to a hot date?"

"I dunno." Yugyeom shrugged. "Maybe like, where neither person talks to the other."

"That's depressing."

"Well, you asked."

For some odd reason Jimin felt a chill go down his spine. The thought of a "cold date" with Yoongi popped into his mind and it made his stomach churn. He pulled out his phone to check the time.

4:04 PM. Right beneath the time, displayed was a text message notification from Jaeseong.

Jae_seong:
I'm waiting by the tree that's near the dance studio.
it's quite pretty
as are u when u dance, dear Jimin

He panicked, typing out a speedy reply.

Blue_ribbon_mochi:
u were watching me????

Jae_seong:
how could I not?
you are a truly gorgeous specimen

"Who's Jaeseong?"

Jimin flinched harshly at the sound of Hoseok's voice right next to his ear. By the time Jimin turned around, the redhead had already peeled himself away quickly, holding his hands behind his back as he began to pout innocently.

"What's with that reaction? I didn't read the messages..." He laughed silently, shoulders moving up and down. And Jimin laughed, too, but out of nervousness.

"Very funny, Hobi."

"Aren't I, though? C'mon, Yugi. You promised me coffee today."

"Oh, that's right, I did."

"Bye, Jiminie!!"

"Yeah, see ya, Jimin!"

"Bye, guys.."

Once the couple had linked hands and sped out of the studio, Jimin released a deep breath he hadn't known he'd been holding. Then, after taking a moment to re-catch his breath, he, too, exited the studio, making his way quickly towards the tree where Jaeseong claimed he would be. Surely enough, there he was, dressed in a button down white shirt and black jeans, along with a maroon blazer that looked expensive, as did the man's Timberlands and whatever product he used in his shiny, perfect hair.