Watching

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

Natalia finished hunting much earlier than her family and decided to go back to the house because the sun was about to rise anyway. But as the girl was walking through the woods she couldn't help but shake off the feeling that she was being watched, like every tree had grown a pair of eyes that would follow her every move. But the thing that confused her the most was the fact that the stares didn't seem dangerous, it felt like whoever was watching her didn't want to hurt her, no...

They wanted to protect her.

Needless to the feeling she kept her cool walking forward at a normal rate and seeing her house slowly appearing in front of her making her calmer.

As she walked up the steps of the house she already found Edward behind the glass door with a smile on his face.

"Hey is everything alright?" Asked Edward when he noticed the uneasy look on his sister's face causing Natalia to look up at her brother with a smile as she walked in.

"Ya, I just finished hunting earlier, I hope I'm not intruding on your and Bella's alone time." Edward shook his head with a smile still evident on his face as he looked down at his sister.

"No don't worry about it, Bella is still asleep right now anyway." As Edward finished that sentence the two vampires heard some noise coming from the forest making them both look in that direction. Like in an instinct, Natalia grabbed Edward's arm making him look down at her to see she was wearing a serious expression.

"Edward, I think someone was following me... I could feel someone watching me." Edward's smile fell and his expression became serious he opened the door again and looked back at his sister.

"Stay here with Bella." Natalia nodded while hugging herself and keeping her eyes on the forest. Edward quickly ran and disappeared into the trees making the blonde let out a sigh.

Millions of thoughts went through Natalia's mind, did she attract a newborn or Victoria over? The blonde quickly rushed over to the room Bella was staying in and when she saw the brunette girl sleeping peacefully in her bed the blonde let out a breath and quietly closed the door before walking down the stairs.

When she got back to the door she saw Edward walking out from the trees with a slightly agitated expression. When he walked through the door he was right away met with the curious girl's question.

"What was it? Is everything alright?" Edward rolls his eyes nodding.

"Yeah it's fine, it was just an animal." The girl furrowed her brows as she looked back at the forest.

"But I could have sworn I felt someone watching me..." Edward put his arm around his sister's shoulder and started to direct her in the way of the lounge area.

"You're just worried about the fight and you are imagining things." Natalia sent one last look in the direction of the forest before nodding while looking up at her brother.

"Yeah, you are probably right.." A smile appeared on Edward's face again as they sat down on the couch.

"I meant to tell you something actually." Natalia smiled at her brother while nodding showing that she was listening.

"I'll need you up with me and Bella on the campsite during the fight." There was a delicious moment where Natalia's face washed blank with confusion like her brain cogs couldn't turn fast enough to take in the information from her wide eyes. Every muscle of her body just froze before a gentle smile crept onto her face.

"Alright if you say so. But can I ask you why? I thought it would be best if I helped out during the newborns." Edward nodded because that was the plan at the beginning. With her ability to lift an object with her brain, she was a more strategic fighter, she didn't need to use fists as often to win a fight. And having someone with telekinesis on their side would come with a massive advantage while fighting with a group of newborns that will be most definitely thinking irrationally.

"Yeah uh that was the plan at the beginning but... but it will be better if I had you up on the campsite with Bella. You don't have to stay the night because Jacob will be outside the tent but we'll need you after." Natalia nodded not thinking anything about it.

"Yeah, you are right. I'm just going to head off into my room okay? I just need some alone time before the fight." Edward smiles at her which she returns before going off into her room. When she gets to the room she lets out a breath turning on the lights while closing it. She walks over to the glass wall listening to the soothing sound of the wind outside. But when the blonde walks over to the glass and she looks out it makes her freeze. The was a large shadow that passed through the trees close to the house.

"I wasn't imagining anything..."

A/N
Thoughts?