Splash Warning

SAINT ANDERSON

"Nahh there's no running now

"Nahh there's no running now." Gionni groaned as he held me down and continually caressed my pussy with deep slow strokes.

"Fuck!" I moaned loudly while biting down on the pillow trying not to make to much noise.

"Fuck Saint." Was the last thing Gionni said before busting in me the falling down on the bed. "Best pussy ever." He said trying to catch his breath causing me to laugh.

"Your a clown. I can't believe I really just fucked in your mother's house." I said hiding my face. "Ain't no point in hiding now." He said pulling my towards him as we kissed.

"Alright I need to go shower." I said getting out the bed walking to the bathroom. Quickly getting out the shower I got dressed and left me hair curly.

"Can you hurry I'm not trying to go down there by myself."' I said and he sucked his teeth. "Girl my momma don't care. We fucking so what. She gonna say something regardless." He said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh look he decided to join us." Gloria said as I kissed both Gia and Kristen on there foreheads. "Goodmorning." I said as I sat at the table.

"It's a great morning for you huh?" Jordan said causing them to chuckle. "It sure is." Gloria said looking at me and smirking.

"Anyways Gloria your okay with watching the girls again today?" I asked and he nodded her head. "Of course. You need to repair you relationship with your sister. Family is important!" She said and I just nodded my head.

"So what exactly happened when ya went to his house?" Jalen asked causing Jordan to suck his teeth. "'Man that wasn't his house house with Londyn. Another bitch was living there claiming to be his girl." Jordan said.

"Wait. So he has another girlfriend." Gloria asked and Jordan and I both nodded our head. "Yea but she gave us the address for his other house so we're going there." I said.

"What in the love & hiphop." Gloria said causing me to laugh. "Wow." She said shortly after.

"Goodmorning ma."'G said while trying to kiss Gloria on the head but she moved away. "Uhuh I heard ya up there doing the nasty. I'm good luv." She said causing all of us to laugh.

"Word? fine. I'll just kiss Saint." He said coming over and giving me a quick peck.

"What time ya going over there?" She asked and I just looked at G.

"Now let's go." He said. Putting my jacket on we left out the house and got in the car. Feeling my phone buzz I looked at the email.

"Oh change of planes. Londyn has a photo shoot downtown."' I said and he nodded his head as I put the address in the GPS.

"How you know she has a photo shoot?" He asked and I looked at him as if he was dumb.

"I'm apart of her team. It's group emails and my email is apart of the group." I said and he just nodded his head.

"Well you better not go in there on no extra shit, this her place of work." He said and I just rolled my eyes. My intentions are not to go in there on some ghetto shit but I was going to do what I deemed was necessary.

"Yes daddy." I said leaning over kissing his jawline.

"Yo moe you wild. What the fuck we just fucked and you want more." He said and I just nodded my head trying to grab his dick.

"Saint no." He said causing me to suck my teeth. "I don't care if you have a little attitude either." He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"You want me to go in there with you?" He asked and I shook my head no as I took my seat beat off.

"I'll be back." I told him as I gave him a quick peck then exit out of the car.

"Saint! what a pleasure." Londyn's manager said as I entered the building. Smiling I gave her a quick hug. "You sister is in her room you can go in." She said. Thank you." I told her as I nodded my head walking past her.

Knocking on the door I heard Londyn's soft voice "come in." Walking in Londyn was getting her hair and makeup done. Immediately we made eye contact and it was quiet for a second.

"Can you guys excuse us

"Can you guys excuse us." Londyn said and her glam team left the room. As soon as they left the room Londyn and I ran to each other hugging one another. "I'm missed you so much Saint." She said and I just hugged her.

"I missed you too Lo." I told her as we pulled apart from each other and sat. Just as I was about to start talking Londyn started talking.

"I'm so sorry Saint. I don't know why I did all that and was being petty. I guess I was just jealous that you were giving everyone else your attention and just left me here in New York again. So when I met Elijah it was like I had someone all to myself. You know?" She said and I just nodded my head.

I hated the fact that my little sister felt like she had to rely on a nigga. It's like as if I failed her again. "When you put it that way I understand. But why didn't you break up with him when the girls started threatening you on social media? Why put yourself in such a dangerous position." I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I actually grown to love him. He comes up with these excuses and I just believe him. He's the only one I have." She said and I just shook my head.

"Stop because that's not the case. I found out what happened and left as soon as I could! 10 hour car ride knowing there was a possibility you wouldn't want to talk but I still took that chance. Don't ever say you don't have me or your brothers cause I promise you that's not the case Lo." I told her seriously and she just nodded her head.

"So are you and Elijah still together? What happened exactly with you and this girl?" I asked and she just looked away. When ever Londyn looked away it meant she didn't want to talk about something.

"Okay well answer me this why don't you stay in your dorm anymore?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Because if I'm there Elijah will have a different bitch in his bed. But if I stay with Elijah he won't be with different bitches." She said and I was lost for words.

I can't believe Londyn was this naive and willing to throw away everything over a nigga who clearly gives zero fucks about her. "Well I think you should start staying in your dorm. If Elijah going to cheat he's going to find away to cheat." I told her and she just sucked her teeth.

"Alright this isn't what's going to happen. You can't bash my man. I don't go around talking shit about G!" She shouted.

"Your right." I'm going to let you get back to your shoot. Text me when your done and all of us can go out for dinner Okay?" I told her and she just nodded her head. Getting up I gave her a quick hug and left out the studio.

"How did it go?" Gionni asked as I got in the car and just shook my head. "Londyn has officially lost her damn mind." I said sitting back in the seat staring out the window. I don't know what I was going to do but I Damn sure don't feel comfortable leaving my little sister here knowing this nigga has that type of control over her.

_________________[[[[[____________
Whew Thoughts?
Vote Comment