< Un >

Your point of view
————————————————————
       "Y/N" my dad called to me from downstairs. "Yes papa" I yelled back trying to zip up my bag. "Better hurry or the plane is gonna leave ya superstar" he replied.

         I finally zipped up my carry on bag and ran down the stairs. "I'm ready" I smiled my big million dollar smile as I reached the bottom step. My father grabbed my bag and we began to walk to the door.

          As I put my foot out the door I looked back at the house I grew up in.

           The house so many things took place. "Cmon kiddo we need a fresh start" my dad said placing his hand on my shoulder.

    I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

        I was so ready to leave this place but this was the same place my mom left, where I began. It feels like I'm leaving her and me behind.

         He gripped my shoulder tightly as I finally walked fully out the door. Shutting the house door he then lead me to my limo.

      Papa cleared his throat and smiled at me. "So superstar you have a meeting as soon as we touch ground" the driver pulled off.

       Taking me from home.

        I looked outside at all the stars as he kept reading off our plans. "Lastly you meet Gabriel Agreste and his son Adrien Agreste" I tilted my head a bit at the names.

        "You mean The Gabriel Agreste" I wasn't so much as interested in Adrien, but his father was amazing. Gabriel's art form was clothes and as a model that lit my fuse and made me sparkle.

      "Excuse me Miss and Mr but we're here" my limo driver, Antonio, said calmly. "Thank you" my father said as Antonio opened up his door then mine.

         I hugged him tightly. "Miss I'm coming with you who would you be without your driver?" he said in his thick Spanish accent smiling. "Really this is the greatest news ever" I hugged him again but with a happier warmer feeling.

       I let go of him and walked into the airport. I was quickly swarmed with screaming fans. I giggled a bit and took pictures with each one of them and signed a bunch of hoodies, or any other objects they had.

         I smiled softly, one of the most important parts of my life was them.

            "You do know you don't have to do that" my dad said as we walked to our gate, which was surprisingly close by. "I know papa but they're what got me here today" I replied as the flight agent scanned our tickets.

         We must've been late they didn't even call our boarding number.

     "My humble little superstar" dad mumbled as we boarded the plane and took our seats. We didn't sit in first class I felt like it was to much to separate classes. It was a weird but normal thing I did, I couldn't explain it.

       "Excuse me" I said sweetly to a man while my father put my stuff up for me. "I sit by the window" the man was awestruck in the middle seat staring. I gave a light chuckle when he snapped out of it and moved his legs.

      "I'm sorry but aren't you The Y/n" his funny colored blue-ish green-ish eyes stuck to me as I plopped down in my seat as my father did the same on the other side of the funny colored eye boy.

       "In the flesh and blood, but here I'm just Y/n" I said smiling. "Well since you know my name what's yours?" I asked him with my sweetest smile. "E-Eren Yeager" he stuttered out.

        I giggled a bit, it always amazed me when people were awestruck we were both people. I talked to Eren the whole plane ride until we both passed out for a long part of the flight, of course waking up for the occasional meals.

         "Y/n" someone said shaking me . I fluttered open my eyes to my dad. "What happened to Eren?" I asked skipping my usual good morning exchange with my dad.

         "He's been gone we're actually the only two on the plane right now" he chuckled "But he left his number" he pulled out a crumbled paper and handed it to me. "Now let's go superstar" he said getting up and grabbing our carry on stuff.

        I followed behind him as we stepped into the airport. Once again fans swarmed me. I started the routine of taking pictures and signing autographs.

         When I finished we met up with Antonio and were off to my meeting or interview I wasn't paying attention when dad was explaining it.

       I looked out at the beautiful city as we drove through it. Hello Paris, goodbye America.