fifth july

It's July and I have a ridiculous surprise for Holt.

We've been together or at least attempting to be together for about two months now.

We're still very PG.

I have no problem with it. I was ready to be celibate for the rest of my life because I didn't want to be with any one else. Kissing Holt is more than I could have ever dreamed of.

The problem is that well, I feel like Holt is uncomfortable around me when it pertains to his own dick, to put in inglorious terms.

We still sleep together every night. I'll whisper stories of my crazy pranking years to help him fall asleep and often he'll just hold my whole arm against his chest and press his forehead, nose, and mouth against my shoulder while I brush a hand in his hair to calm him and when I do that he stops tossing and falls asleep quickly. But here's the thing, sometimes he'll wake up and hug me against his side and I'll be unintentionally pressing my morning wood against him and he doesn't seem to have any problem with that. But it's never going to be the other way around.

I don't know what to make of it. I would have assumed that it would be the other way around, that he would have been fine with getting his dong played with, but kind of reticent when mine would come into play.

All I know is that I want him to be more comfortable and I want him to open up a bit about everything, so I decide to put my documentarian talents to use.

When Holt comes home from taking pictures all day, I literally grab him by the arm immediately and drag him to the living room.

"Come on, I have something for you, it's movie night," I announced enthusiastically.

Holt chuckles and drops his camera on the table in our entry. "Well, good day to you too Boo." When he takes in the living room, he sees the coffee table covered with snacks. "This a date?"

"Not, it's actually a formation, and we provide snacks."

"A formation?"

"Yes."

He's narrowing his eyes, a little worried. "Eliah, what did you do?"

I keep grinning. "Well, you've mentioned that you don't know what you're doing, many times, so I think it's only fair that I show you."

Again, he asks. "What did you do?"

I try not to laugh when I say, "A nice compilation of gay pornos."

I think I broke Holt. It's like he's stuck between laughing and gasping in shock like a virgin spinster. "What?"

"Now, these videos are not for your carnal pleasure, but for educational purposes only. No playing with your one eyed demon or mine while watching them."