< deux >

Your point of view
————————————————————

       "Ya ready kiddo?" my dad asked as he watched the crew get me picture perfect. "Born ready" I said grinning. The crew stepped back as my father took my hand and helped me out of the chair.

        The interview butterflies usually trickled in at this time,  but oddly I felt good

      He lead me all the way to the steps of the stage. I gave him a high five and low five then finished it off with a fist bump. "Superstar ready?" He asked me. "Superstar steady" I replied and turned towards the stage ready to walk on.

      Suddenly the signal flashed and I walked forward on to the stage waving and giving my million dollar smile. I sat on the couch across from the smiling host, Nadia Chamack.

        "Welcome to the show Y/n" she greeted me holding out her hand for me to take. I took her hand and gave it a light shake. "Thank you Mrs. Chamack" I said letting go of her hand and giving off a relaxed position.

         "Oh please call me Nadia" she said glancing at her watch. "Wow we're going through the roof with this one" she mumbled.  She focused back on me.

      "So Y/n what made you, a big American star, move here?" She asked with excitement in her eyes. I gave a cute quick giggle and responded "Well besides my love for the city of lights and love there are a thousand great opportunities here I also get to learn more things"

       Nadia glanced at her watch then back at me "Many say you moved here for our own star Adrien Agreste is this true?" I looked at her with a confident look. "Of courses not I have no interest in a relationship just yet right now it's all about my fans" I blew a quick kiss to the 'crowd' and turned back to Nadia.

     "One last question sweetheart..are you going to be modeling with our Star using his fathers brand?" It looked like she could barley sit still. I smiled a soft smile "To work with Mr. Agreste is my dream if I'm ever allowed to model some of his clothing line wether it be with his son or not would be a dream come true for me" I purposefully avoided the question but she didn't seem to notice.

       She shook my hand once again then looked to the camera and did her normal thing. Once we cut the camera she hugged me. "You were lovely" she said smiling, we got so many views. I hugged her back softly and simply replied "The pleasure was mine" I walked off stage and to my dad.

       "You did great superstar" he grinned as he hugged me. "And nice dodging skills" he said giving me a high five. "Thanks papa" I said as we walked out of the studio.

          We met up with Antonio and hopped into the car. "Mh looks like Mr.Agreste wants to push that meeting up after that picture perfect interview" my dad said looking at his phone. I just nodded and looked outside.

        Once we pulled up to the house or in my opinion manor we hopped out. We were lead by an assistant named Natalie to Mr. Agreste's office.

      A golden haired green eyed boy was already sitting in one of the chairs. I payed him no mind and sat beside him in front of Mr.Agreste.

        "Welcome" he stated nodding towards my father and myself. My father nodded as I thanked him meekly. I was face to face with The Agreste.

     "Adrien take Y/n here to your room" Gabriel said looking at the green eyed boy. "Yes father" was all he said as he got up and beckoned me to follow, which I did.

        I followed him up the stairs and into his lavish bedroom. "Please sit" he said formerly his mind seemed to be else where.

    My eyes sparkled as an idea hit me. I barley knew this guy but I pulled him up out of his seat as I pulled myself up and spun around with him hand in hand.

     He questioned me at first but then he just relaxed. We slowed to a stop and I let him go. "Why did you-" he cut himself off with a lack of words.

     "You seemed tense" I said shrugging. "That obvious" he said scratching the back of his head. I giggled "Just a bit".

       "Well now that I'm not so tense I'm Adrien" he held out his hand which I shook. "Y/n" I replied he let my hand go and nodded his head.

     "So wanna be friends?" He asked slowly. I nodded eagerly "Whoohoo first official friend in Paris" he laughed a bit with me.

       We talked the entire time until I had to leave. Das said our goodbyes for me since I was so caught up talking to Adrien, then we walked off to our limo.

      We drove home to our new house in silence, I chopped it up to nerves. "It's stunning" I breathed out to my dad as we got our bags. "Thought you'd like it" he smiled as we walked in and relaxed on the couch.

     All of our stuff was already here. "Oh and Y/n your room has a balcony" my dad added casually. "For realsies" I screamed as I dashed up the stairs and to my room.

        It was like a loft. I walked out onto the balcony and looked at the view. Well until some weird guy in a cat suit did flips on roof tops and scared me into my room.

     I laid down and decided I needed some sleep. Perhaps I was just exhausted and the guy was just a hallucination.