𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Malfoy!" Jennifer squeaks, as she sees the tall, lanky blond boy and rushes over to him, leaving her Ravenclaw friends to walk by themselves.

Draco stops walking and stops, bending his knees a little so that he was about the same height as little Jennifer.

"What is it, Jenny?" He asks the little girl, giving her a small smile before he blushes when she puts a flower crown on his head.

"I made this for you!" Jenny smiles at the blond, who grows a light blush on his face before he takes off the crown and looks at the green and white flowers and smiles, before he messes with the redheads hair.

"Thanks, I'll wear it." Draco smiles at the girl before she skips off to her friends and Draco stands up, straightening up before he turns to hair friends, and sees smiles and confused faces. "What?"

"She has a crush on you!" Pansy smiles, as she shakes Draco by his arm, making the boy roll his eyes.

"She does not, Parkinson." Draco gives her a look before the six continue their walk to wherever Blaise was leading the group.

"Looks like Harry has some competition." Ron whispers to Hermione and Blaise. making Blaise roll his eyes as Hermione smiles and nods her head happily, as she takes a glance to the quiet boy.

Blaise continues to lead the group and stops in front of a bare wall, and everyone suddenly knew where they were at.

"Why do we always come back to the Room of Requirement?" Draco mutters under his breath and looks at Pansy when she gives him a small shove.

Blaise rolls his eyes at his spoiled friend before he turns his body to the wall, thinking of a nice, comfortable place for his friends and boyfriend and nods at the door when it appears on the bare wall.

"Ladies first." He comments, Hermione walking in before Pansy follows after her, pulling a protesting Draco along with her.

Blaise rolls his eyes before he follows after them, Ron and Harry trailing in after him and looks around the room seeing the design of the room.

Draco and Pansy were sitting comfortably on the couch, Draco leaning on the armrest as Pansy laid on top of him, her head on his chest.

"If Pansy wasn't a lesbian, I would think she and Malfoy were dating." Blaise starts as he drags Ron to the love seat and seat with him, wrapping and arm around the gingers shoulders.

Pansy gives the Italian the bird, before she turns her head to look at Hermione and Harry, who were seated together on the black couch.

"How was your sum-" Hermione stops her question short when she realizes how ridiculous the question was and fell back in her seat when she notice the Slytherins tense up.

"If was... Different." Draco starts, as he looks at the brunette. "It was like the summer after fifth and sixth year. My father wasn't around, obviously, and it was tense."

The Golden Trio nods their heads slowly, before looking to Pansy, who speaks.

"Mine was kind of the same, it was just my mother and I. Father died before the battle, at the end of our Sixth Year. Then after Voldemort died, my mom and I didn't know what to do so we relocated to a small house."

"Mother keeps trying to find a husband since she lost her last one during the battle and they took away her rights to the money." Blaise starts his story after Pansy. "So, while I'm here at Hogwarts, she's doing that."

"I'm sorry." Hermione breathes, as she wipes her eyes, feeling weight on her shoukders that she didn't need. "You shouldn't have to be going through that."

"Hey, its what we signed up for when we entered Slytherin and joined him." Draco shrugs his shoulder, as he and Pansy go to touch their left forearm, making Hermione and Harry deflate a little.

"You didn't get the Dark Mark?" Ron questions his boyfriend as he turns a little to look at him.

Blaise looks at him and shakes his head, as a scoff lets his lips. "I'm not and never was blood prejudice. I never made fun of Granger and you, I just never helped you guys. I didn't have a reason to help Voldemort. I helped Draco cause he was my friend."

Ron nods his head, accepting the answer of his boyfriend and kisses his cheek quickly.

"Anything else you guys would like to know?" Draco asks, rubbing his face with his hand, tired of the questions.

"Why did you join?"

"Pain and Debt." Draco admits, for him and Pansy. "Remember Theo Nott? Well he was one too, but he was mentally ill, that's why he joined. Is that all?"

"Pain? Mentally ill?" Hermione questions as she leans forward. "We know yours Draco but Nott and Pansy? I have to know more about."