Good Riddance

Li's POV

JJ: "Bit racist don't you think?"

Josh: "Fuck off."

Fan: "Nice to see you guys know who really runs your channels, one wrong move and your fans leave, Leaving you with no views, no subs..."

I walked over towards the man, Grabbing him by his mop of hair, and dragging him out of the restaurant. Throwing him out before heading back inside myself.

Josh: "That seemed a bit overkill."

Li: "Who's side are you on? He was just being racist and then threatened you guys, and no one is going to do anything?"

Looking at the five boys like they were idiots, you could tell Tobi was thinking the same thing.

Tobi: "Don't act all coy and shit now just because he's calling you out on your hypocrisy. He has a point and you all know it."

Li: "And besides, it's not the last time it's going to happen but I can assure you I'm more than likely to take the shit so you boys don't lose your livelihoods. Not that difficult don't you think?"

Harry: "Well yeah but still."

Li: "No, none of that, Just. Finish eating when your ready and we can head home. Josh you still have a video to do, Simon you need to vlog something and then you three need to do something. Literally anything. We are all happy for you Ethan but remember you still need to upload one day."

Tobi: "Don't want to become the new Harry with a fucked schedule."

Harry: "Oi fuck off."

Ethan: "Speaking of a fucked schedule, where's Vik?"

Li: "Home, Had to record some special video or something I don't know. I just told him to try and get it done when he could."

Ethan: "Yeah right."

I watched Simon flinch slightly as he used his leg and kicked Ethan's shin, Causing me to raise an eyebrow at the two of them.

Li: "Anyway, When we are done here I'm going to head and see Caitlin and the others and see how they are going with their own channels."

JJ: "Do you ever feel like you spread yourself thin looking after so many people?"

Li: "At first when I took on you guys I was a bit more uh, stretched thin as you call it. But after a while I got into a routine with things. And with you guys handling your own marketing for your merch it makes my job easier. But that's just because that was your own stipulation to letting me in."

Harry: "What was it like going from a small group to a large one?"

That question was always hard to answer, I mean my first group had a collective total of maybe something around the 251k subs. And now I'm helping out these guys, who are doing most of my job for me which makes it easier yeah but it also makes it harder to find shit to do.

Li: "I didn't like it at first and wasn't going to take on the job, considering you guys almost didn't want me to do a lot of stuff involved, namely speaking to reps, advertising shit, making sure you all do your jobs. Keeping an eye on your analytics for fun."

Simon: "You check our stats?"

Li: "How else would I somehow and miraculously know which videos get you a higher viewer base and which ones were complete flops?"

Josh: "You do have an uncanny knowledge of that, I guess that does make more sense."

Li: "When you guys get home, just make sure you ask Vik if he's done, and if he isn't then to at least be done by tonight, you lot all need another video set up for Ness to Edit."