56 | H A Y Z E

A/NThis is the last chapter guys 😣

A/N
This is the last chapter guys 😣

___

River mixed together the ingrediants of one of Hayze's favorite foods.

Italian brushetta

She needed everything to be perfect for the suprise party she was throwing him.

The food needed to be presented properly on shiny dishes and the decorations needed to be minimum but pretty and in his favorite colors.

The gifts she'd gotten him from the money she saved up were hidden away well and the people she invited had all confirmed that they were coming. They too had gifts and cards.

River had gotten Rudi to take Hayze out to a 'business semiminar' two hours away so she could set up everything and be prepared to surprise him.

Once all the hor devoures were finished, she moved the wine and beers from the freezer to the fridge. Hayze only liked his alcohol cold so that's what she did.

Hayze had been getting annoyed with her constant cleaning of the house and told her all week that if she wanted a clean house he could just hire a maid for a day. But she refused. She wanted their house to be cleaned by her own hands so he could see how much she loved and appreciated him.

Every mirror, table, window and floor was scrubbed and wiped down until the sun coming through the windows was practically reflecting off of the surfaces.

The bathrooms were cleaned so well that the marble sinks looked brand new and the tubs as well.

She had redone the room, though with a little of Hayze's help and she'd added a few polaroids of the two of them together even though Hayze complained that their room looked to girly now.

It didn't. He still had his cool, gray-blue toned silk sheets and the four poster bed was still manly and intimadating.

The monotone pictures of his finished projects still hung in frames around the room and the curtains were still an acceptable blue color.

River whistled for Blue once she was done with all the food stuff and he came trotting in, a happy doggish grin on his face.

He seemed to notice there was a special occasion.

She giggled as she slipped a bandana around Blue's neck and clipped it into place. It made him look like a business man; well, dog.

The door bell ringing made her jolt up in a panic and she reminded herself that she had guests coming over before scurrying over to the doors, smoothing out the dress Hayze had bought her but she was saving for a special occasion.

Today was that day.

"Hi!" She greeted excitedly as she opened the door and spotted Hayze's parents. "Come in."