Chapter 35: Sexy thing

My period stopped. I didn't know what had happened, but it did. That happened to me a lot before, when I was stressed, when I was underweight, when I was overweight, when I overtrained. I even missed it for a couple of months. But then I was put on the pill and everything went fine. So, why now?

I decided not to call my mom and scare her and wait for my next period, to see what happened. Maybe I was under a lot of stress lately and I hadn't realized it. Or maybe it was because my weight had been fluctuating a lot.

Wednesday night, Nathan, Sarah and I decided to go to the game. Nick was playing again, so we retook our game nights. Okay, we only went a few times together, it wasn't like we were huge fans. Sarah definitely went because of Nick. I had never heard her saying something about how she liked soccer before. She couldn't persuade me to go, so she asked Nathan. And let's be honest, the only reason why Nathan went were hot guys.

I arrived late as always, and found them on the bleachers really easy. They were pretty close to the field today.

"Why are you so close today? I don't want a ball to hit my face." I asked sitting down. Nathan had popcorn in his hands and Sarah was drinking what seemed like a coke.

"Because this lady right here wants to watch his boyfriend dedicate her a goal." Said Nathan rolling her eyes.

Sarah grinned and glanced at the field.

"What if he doesn't score?" I chuckled teasingly.

"Don't jinx him!" She tilted her head backwards and gave me a death glare.

"Sorry, sorry." I laughed.

The game ended up 4-3. People went crazy celebrating so many goals. Two were from Ace, obviously. I wouldn't have expected less from him. The other one was from Josh and the last one from Nick. The joy on Sarah's face when Nick pointed at the bleachers and she blew him a kiss, was priceless. At that moment Ace glanced up too and he saw me. I smiled at him, he bit the corner of his mouth nervously and began running again. I didn't know if he was shy or he did it because he wanted to concentrate but I found it extremely adorable.

Nathan went to his grandma's and we went to the changing rooms afterwards. Sarah got in like she always did, and I sat down waiting for Ace. I didn't know why but I was nervous. He always managed to make me feel this way, but when I saw him, he calmed me down.

He got out and instantly looked at me. He knew I was waiting. He smiled at me and gave me his hand to help me get up.

When our faces were close to each other he said softly, "hey."

"Hey." I smiled at him.

"You could've received me like your friend is doing with her boyfriend." He raised an eyebrow and puckered his lips. I imagined Sarah's tongue in Nick's throat at that moment.

"And you could've smiled at me or something when you saw me before." I told him quickly defiantly.

"I'm focused when I'm down there." He said avoiding my gaze.

"Yeah, admit it. You got intimidated when you saw me." I said biting my lips amused. "I make you nervous." I said stepping forward and putting my face closer to his.

"You wish." He scoffed. "Come on, let's go." He grabbed my hand and walked towards the parking lot.

"So now we're holding hands?" I asked playfully.

He rolled his eyes annoyed and let go of my hand, walking faster.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." I laughed and walked quicker to grab his hand again. He shook his head, biting his lower lip, fighting his laugh. We arrived at his car and he stopped. "Wait, I brought mine."