Chapter 11

Couple days ago

Arima was sitting on his desk looking at reports about the owl.  Months past the battle or raid to get Jason. He rubs his head then looked at his note for his relatives but never touched a pen.

The white reaper gets up from his desk to walk out his office. Amon ran to stop Arima "sir I need to talk to you." The high rank investigator nods his head then was given a file reading rabbit and eyepatch. "The day investigator Mado died a ghoul I named as eyepatch stopped me didn't wanna kill me at all. I know this was a long time ago but then a missing person report came out name Kaneki Ken. This is gonna sound crazy but what if that ghoul is Kaneki."

Arima just read the reports seeing a picture of Kaneki. Handing him back the report "What your saying is the eyepatch ghoul you encounter was Kaneki. He is human it's impossible to turn a human into a ghoul." Amon sighed softly then smiled "maybe I'm just making up something to clear my mind of guilt."

Present mount justice

The ghoul kept punching androids ripping them to shreds. Kaneki rubes his hair then sits down grabbing a towel putting it around his neck. Walking to his room he opened the door to the restroom to take a shower. Getting out drying off his hair noticing his hair was fully black darker than before. He kept looking at his reflection surprised about his hair.

Kaneki got dressed then walked outside his room to see a man in glasses in a suit. "Hey Kaneki what's up with your hair?" The ghoul kept looking at the man getting defensive till the man made a face then took off his glasses. "Sorry Kaneki i forgot I'm Clark Kent. You know me as the man of steel we need to get you a fake name and a job your already 19 about to be 20 in a couple of months."

He walked towards Clark "what's the deal with me getting a job and a new name now ? Let me guess I'm going under cover ?" The man of steel stayed quiet then nods "we need you to infiltrate lex Corp." Kaneki folds his arms thinking about it then sighed "I'll do it."

Metropolis's

Kaneki was in a store with Clark looking at suits. Seeing different suit colors then Clark came up to Kaneki with a white suit and jacket "how about this Kaneki?" The one eyed ghoul looked at it shacking his head "I don't know about that Clark." But Kaneki saw a all black suit with a black trench coat and red gloves.

The man of steel followed his gaze to the suit and smiled softly walking towards the suit seeing Kaneki' size. "Go try it on." The ghoul grabbed it heading to a dressing room. After a couple of minutes the ghoul came out looking at Clark. "I like it to be honest fits me well." The man nods laughing "it does look good on you okay I'll get it for you." Kaneki went back to put his regular close on then went to the cashier to pay "so Kaneki what made you dye your hair?"

They left the clothing store walking the streets "it happened out of nowhere saw it slowly getting black taking over my white locks then it turned black again." They stop at eye store then headed in "how's your eye sight ?" Kaneki looked at him "kinda good but not really." They looked at the glasses till one caught his eyes the where oval shaped. Putting them on looked in a mirror then at Clark "Kaneki those suit you well even when you have to go to work perfect."

They leave the store with everything then they head to a dinner sitting down. A lady went up to the booth. Clark orders pancakes while Kaneki ordered coffee. "So your name Bruce needs to know to make a i.d for you." Kaneki then looked at him "where's lex and my clone." The man of steel rubbed his head "we have no idea Kaneki the league is doing everything to look for them." Silents filled the area till their food came. "Name will be Haise Sasaki."

Gotham

Batman walked into the Gotham police department too see Gordon with a cigarette in his mouth. "Glade to see you." They walk the halls till they stop at a door. Bruce sees a white haired man in glasses and suit. "What happened." The police commander gave him a report "he is no one a no body he doesn't exist no files nothing he brought up something about ghouls eating people." Bruce stopped reading the files then closed it handing it back to Gordon. Then saw a suit case examining it then looked to see the man sitting there patiently. "What did he say his name was." The cop looked at the dark knight "he said it was Arima."