19

Chase pushes my chest

Chase pushes my chest. "What the fuck, man?" He asks, his face red with anger and he adopts his protective older brother expression. Legitimately mad, and for good reason. What I said was stupid and uncalled for, and though most of it was true, there was no reason for it to be said. I was solely acting like a dick defensively, but it wasn't worth it. I'm the guy that Chase should be worried about and I know it.

Waiting for an explanation, Chase glares at me and I sigh, running my hand through my damp hair. "I didn't mean it. Let me apologize to her. I promise I won't fuck it up anymore. That was a shitty thing to say and she needs to know that," I tell him genuinely, looking over his shoulder and panicking slightly when I don't see her.

"Fine, but don't make me regret it. I know you care about her, but if you say shit like that again, I'll straight up bash your fucking teeth in," He growls but walks around me and allows me to run after her. I don't see Aurora at first and I look everywhere, but my eyes finally focus on her body walking around the side of the food shack just in time.

I jog after her, careful not to let her get too far, but when I round the corner, I see her leaning against the structure, crying silently and looking up at the blue sky. My chest aches when I see her like this. "Aurora," I say softly, so as to not scare her off before I can apologize. "I didn't mean―"

"Yes, you did. Why would you say that if you didn't mean it? Why do you hate me? What did I do wrong?" She fires question after question. She thinks I hate her?

"Aurora. I admit that I meant most of it, but I know how guys think. And hate you? God no, I couldn't hate you if I tried." Her eyes soften and she looks towards me. I move closer and brush her tears away with my thumbs, cupping her face as she sniffles. Her eyes are a brilliant green, slightly rimmed with red and her light eyelashes are batting away the tears.

"Is it really so bad to be like me?" She asks quietly, her voice cracking, looking into my eyes for my answer. "A prude..." She trails off, breaking eye contact but I put my fingers gently on her chin and tilt her head up. I shake my head.

"Not at all. Aurora... Chase would kill me if I ever tried anything with you. And all I've wanted to do since I first saw you was try something." I say, trying to choose my words carefully because I know that if I said: "I've wanted to fuck you since I first saw your tight little body in knee socks" that I'd probably scare her off, and she means more than just that. I have a lot of thoughts when it comes to this girl. She smiles slightly, no longer crying which makes me happy.

"Really?" She asks hesitantly and I nod. Aurora leans into my hand that now cups her cheek, closing her eyes. I lean closer, almost brushing her lips unexpectedly but stop myself. What if she doesn't want this? She opens her eyes and blinks a few times. She stares at my lips when I dart my tongue out to moisten them.

Fuck it.

I lean in and press my lips to hers, kissing her, but she is unmoving. Aurora gasps into the kiss as I press harder. My hands move to her small waist and I pull our bodies together, feeling her chest against mine. She presses up on her toes to get closer to my mouth. Starting to mimic my movements, she kisses me back and I groan into her mouth. I bend my knees slightly and run my hands down her back. Over her ass, cupping it. She gasps again. I take this opportunity to lick her lips, slowly moving my tongue along hers and kissing her harder. Easily lifting her up by her toned thighs, she wraps her legs around my waist instinctually.

Squeezing me tighter to her with her legs, I groan. It would be impossible for her at this point to not feel my erection against her core. She moans into the kiss and presses back against my lips just as hard. It's impossible not to dominate the kiss when Aurora gives me the control so easily.

We're both breathing heavily as I pull back for air, taking her bottom lip in between my teeth and pulling it lightly. Her eyes fly open and they are now the color of forest trees, multiple shades darker and clouded with lust. Her chest heaves with every breath she inhales and her milky skin is flushed. I know my hair is a mess from her fingers but I couldn't care less.

She's waiting for me to speak first but I'm speechless. I fucking kissed Aurora. We kissed. Her and I. Chase's little sister. Still in my arms, Aurora is eye level with me.

"That shouldn't have happened." I blurt out and her face falls. She tries to unwrap her legs and push me off but I don't let her and just squeeze her tighter to me. "It shouldn't have happened. But I'm glad it did. Is what I was going to say." I finish and she relaxes.

"Wow." She says, looking beyond shocked.

"Yeah wow. I've never gotten so hard just from kissing before. Fuck."

"Are you talking about...?" She asks, looking down at where our bodies meet and where my erection digs painfully into her core and I just groan at her innocence as she giggles and buries her head in my shoulder. You'd think it would be annoying but it's so goddamn hot to me. I squeeze her ass in my hands and press my hips harder into hers, showing her how she made me feel and she gasps.

She looks back up at me with wide eyes and cheeks the same color as a tomato, and not because of a sunburn. I grin cheekily. "I'd say sorry, but I'm really not," I say as I try to set her down. She whines, not wanting to be put down and I laugh as I let go of her but she remains in the same position, clinging to me. I shake my head at her cute behavior. One second she couldn't get far enough away and the next, she couldn't get any closer. "Princess, we need to go before someone sees us," I say seriously and she pouts but nods and lets go of my neck, sliding down the front of my body, consequently brushing my hard dick from her core to her lower abdomen. She looks down at it in wonder, probably never having seen an erection before.

She snaps out of it quickly and pulls back slightly so that we're no longer touching and gulps. "I better..." She starts and I cut her off with a short but passionate kiss that has her toes curling in the sand. I pull away and walk off, leaving her breathless while I walk back to where her older brother is and report that everything is fine.

Everything is not fine.