Chapter 36

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy this long ass chapter!

"Yeah, it is" V said softly

------------------------

V and I were sitting on the soft green grass watching everyone play in the water. V was listening to music and often humming to the tune. While I was next to him reading my book.

I could hear the shouts and screams full of happiness coming from the lake.

"Jin come on!" Jimin yelled motioning me to come over. Before I could even respond Jungkook tackled Jimin into the lake. Smiling at them, I returned my focus on my book.

After an hour the guys had enough of the water, and decided to come rest.

"Jin! you should have came in the water!" whined Jungkook giving me a back hug. Wrapping his wet arms around my waist.

"Haha don't worry I'll go in next time" I said laughing at his child-like voice.

"You better" Jungkook said resting his head on my shoulder.

"You too, you better go in the water next time or ill push you in" Jungkook said playfully at V.

V looked up and rolled his eyes. "Your such a kid"

"Meanie" Jungkook said sticking his tounge out.

"So guys what do you gusy want to do now?" RM asked while drying his wet hair.

"Why don't we go into town and have lunch" Suga said

"That sounds great, im hungry as fuck" Jackson said

"Me too" Jimin said.

"Then lets go back home and change then lets go eat!" J-hope said getting up.

We all agreed and got up, walking back to the cabin. Everyone changed into dry clothes and we all piled into the two cars and made our way to town.

We all decided to go Harveys Burgers, since Jungkook said it has the best food. We all walked in and got a large booth that could fit all of us.

I was between Jungkook and RM, While V was sitting right in front of me.

We all ordered our food and started eating right away. You cant blame us, were growing boys.

We all made small conversations throughout eating. V was in a better mood but every time I said something he would just roll his eyes or glare at me.

Soon after we were done eating, we payed for our meal and headed home. We arrived home safely and all of us walked into the living room.

"Ugh im stuffed" Jungkook said rubbing his stomach.

"Me too" Jimin said resting his head on Suga's shoulder.

"What do you guys want to do know?" RM said who was sitting next to me.

"Can we sleep?" Suga mumbled, yawning.

"Honeslty me too. I want to sleep so bad" Jackson said also yawning.

"Why don't we have alone time to ourselves? If you want to sleep then sleep, if you want to do something elese then do it" J-hope said.

"Sounds great" V said

"Yeah, so im going to bed goodnight bitches and babe" Suga said winking at Jimin.

"I'm going to go back to town, I want to go shopping" Jimin said getting up.

"Oh! I'll come too. I need some vintage clothes too."