We're Okay

Back in Robin's mind:

The first Robin to wake up was the one from Young Justice.

He raised himself up from the ground, one hand on his head and the other on the T for support.

He took notice of his older counterpart still slumped against the wall before bending down to grab his mask.

Right as he put it on is when the youngest Robin came running up to him, panting and knees bent.

"You okay kid?"

The kid nodded but then looked at the oldest counterpart and then back to the other, a somewhat amused yet concerned look on his face.

"He'll be fine. Our body is just recovering."

The kid nodded and proceeded to prod the unconscious Robin's face with his boot, noticing but not acknowledging that the other Robin was heading towards the cemetery, as if answering a call.

After a few minutes with no response, the youngest Robin stopped what he was doing in order to sit beside the oldest Robin's head.

He thought for a moment before a smirk came across his face.

He bent over and started whispering something into the other's ear.

A few seconds passed by before the oldest twitched and sprung up with a groan, resulting in the younger boy's laughter.

The eldest sighed and rubbed a hand through his hair.

He seemed annoyed but a small smile was threatening to cross his lips.

"Little brat..."

The youngest got up and offered a hand to the other Robin, helping him get up.

They both turned at the same time to the sound of footsteps and saw the last Robin coming towards them, carrying a small body in his arms.

At first they thought the worst, perhaps the boy had completely given in to depression, which would lead the body to eventually break down, but then they saw the second eldest's face.

"He's aware of everything now. He talked to me."

He had a gentle smile playing across his lips and as he set the boy down, it was obvious what had happened.

No, the boy was not smiling. But he was resting peacefully now and his body was no longer racked with sobs.

Yet there were still occasionally a few small tears coming from his eyes.

But it was clear that now the boy could start to heal from that emotional and traumatic event.

He was no longer trapped in an endless emotional torment.

He could start to feel better again.

And that means the rest of them could too.