Launch Party 🎉 (Rated R 🍆💦)

Lucci POV

The Day Is The Day!!!! I'm up already poppin getting shit together like my outfit & my ride I'll be back later.

Des POV
So today is my man's Big Day and I'm so excited for him he's gonna blow and take off I just know it. So I got up to get a early start on my day, I have to get ready for the party so my first stop was the hairdresser I got my hair done then after I got my nails and toes done, last but not least my sister did my makeup like really beat my face by the time I was done it was time to get ready here is the finish product

Des's Outfit

Yo bish was looking sexy as hell for this party all them bitches gonna be hating on me and them niggas gone sweat me but too bad I'm with Lucci, so I grabbed everything I need for the night and drove to my destination when I got there the security led me to the V.I.P. area where Lucci wanted me and I sat down, I drank a little till the man of the hour arrived the lights suddenly to dim and that's when my man walked through the door with his Fine Chocolate Self Damn Zaddy! he was looking So Damn Good oooooo!!!! He looked like

 area where Lucci wanted me and I sat down, I drank a little till the man of the hour arrived the lights suddenly to dim and that's when my man walked through the door with his Fine Chocolate Self Damn Zaddy! he was looking So Damn Good oooooo!!!!...

Once he saw me he did that sexy thing he always does licking his lip and rubbing his hands together Daddy looked good in Black.

Lucci POV

Man I pulled up to my Party and it was LIT everything I imagined it to be and more but what stood out the most was my baby Des sitting in our section looking good enough to eat like if it wasn't my night and for all these people she would have got fucked right there with no hesitation but it will have to wait... till later....

All my niggas in the building looking all professional just what I needed.  Big D my bodyguard led me to my section when I got up there Baby girl ran into my arms she felt and smelt so fucking good that's my Mfn Baby you hear me, we chilled out and enjoyed the rest of our night at the event. The night consist of Fashion show of my Line which I named YFN Collections "Young Fresh Nigga" cause that's what I am and I also gave a speech that had a nigga almost about to tear up like I really did it my dreams is really happen right now I dreamt of this day for very long time I'm proud of myself. The night finally ended and I told baby girl follow me back to Telly so we could catch up on the time that we been missing out on she agreed, we got there and went up to the room and once I opened up the door she was in awe I decorated the room in roses and candles

I knew she would had loved a simple night at the house but I had to show my appreciated to her, she has been rocking with me and allowing herself to be treated right and she's been patient through this whole clothing thing plus I wanna fuck her br...

I knew she would had loved a simple night at the house but I had to show my appreciated to her, she has been rocking with me and allowing herself to be treated right and she's been patient through this whole clothing thing plus I wanna fuck her brains out like I know she want and need with her sexy ass, she was acting all shy and shit I told her to relax and take her clothes off to get in the bubble bath that I did for her once she got in I stripped and got in with her I grabbed the chocolate covered strawberries, and the Hennessy I had sitting on ice and poured her and me a cup then we got to talking about what's been going on with her for the past couple of weeks that I haven't been around her she told me nothing much same ole same shit I know she was talking but I couldn't concentrate anymore baby body had a nigga wanting to commit a crime I need her right fucking Now! after the bath we got out, I dried her off and led her to the bed and laid her down on her stomach got out some massaging oil poured it all over her back and ass and slowly started to rub her down making sure I didn't miss a spot I figured she like it by the way she moaned and hissed when I touched her that shit was High key turning me on but I know I got to slow my roll & take it easy I then told her to turn over so I could repeat my actions with the front, when I notice that she was relaxed I went down to kissing & sucking on her lips, neck, shoulders, arms, hands, fingers, her breast, stomach, her waist, her legs, and thighs once I got to her pussy I stopped for a moment I had to admire the beauty that was set before me I done seen plenty of pussy in my life but hers has to be the prettiest one by far after a couple more seconds of looking at the pussy I blew on it to start it off I felt her jump and squirm that shit made me feel good cause I got her where I want her, I grabbed onto her thighs and kissed & licked on her outer lips for a little then went straight to devouring her shit, she moaned, squirm, and tried to run but I was holding her hand while her thighs were over my shoulders I had to tighten my grip cause she playing while I'm eating Fuck wrong wit ha. I ate her pussy till she came over & over again I didn't stop till I was satisfied after I was done licking her clean I came up to her and kissed her like it was our last time sucking the bottom lip and all she took it all in, I stop her and grabbed a condom off the dresser and slid it on and slowly aligned myself with her entrance and pushed my dick in OMFG! I couldn't believe how wet & tight she was baby had a snapper she flinched a little but relax after a while of me pumping from the front I made her turn over and started drillin her shit she went wild telling me "Go Faster! ", "Harder Lucci! ", "Right There Daddy! ", that was a different person throwing that ass back had her screaming "DADDY! " slapping on her ass, and pulling on her hair and  the best part was when she got on top and rode my ass like I was a horse she bounced so fucking hard like "Damn baby the Dick yours it's not going no where" she had me ready to get her pregnant I felt she was close to cumming by the way she tighten up round my dick she dead ass suffocating my shit but I ain't going out like no punk so I got back on top and demolished her ass till we both exploded, I rolled over and grabbed her ass put her top of me and went to sleep I couldn't even go for a Round Two I let sleep take over and before I knew it I was out.

DES POV
OMFG!!!! What in the World!!! he could've told me he had Dick like that I haven't felt this Good in a long time he had me on cloud 9 you feel me he made me feel so good Ooooo, he damn sure mines now all them strokes he gave me my ass too sore to even move so Night Night.

A/N: Was My Sex Scene Any Good??
Lucci Laid The Pipe 🤣🤣👅🍆💦
#Comment #Like #Share