1 | Landing at Point Rain

"Welcome to the 501st shiney, I can promise you that the action never dies down here" The Clone Trooper named Mars elbowed his fellow trooper who wore clean white armor

"Welcome to the 501st shiney, I can promise you that the action never dies down here" The Clone Trooper named Mars elbowed his fellow trooper who wore clean white armor. That signified that he hadn't been exposed to that much action quite yet.

"Glad to be here sir" the Trooper replied, giving a perfect salute. They stood in the hanger of a massive Republic Cruiser, preparing for the infiltration of the planet Geonosis.

This was the new troopers first battle with the 501st. He had only recently been added to the group. His heart beat anxiously as the battle neared. All of the other troopers were preparing. The trooper looked out across the hanger, watching as the gun ships were being loaded. His eyes instantly gravitated towards an elegant looking being among the soldiers.

She stood with her hip out and arms crossed, her sharp, emerald eyes watching General Anakin Skywalker as he reviewed the plan to a handful of men. The young trooper was taken aback, he had only ever heard of her from other soldiers "Is that...?"

"Yes, that is. General Ky, she's your superior"

"Is she really as everyone talks about...?

"You mean cold, calculated, and terrifying beyond belief?" Mars offered, raising his eyebrow to the younger trooper "Then yes, she is all of those things and more"

The Clone still studied her, feeling the slightest bit of fear. As if on cue, she cut her eyes to the soldier and caught him looking at her. He froze, sucking in a sharp breath. He spun away, his face turning red "I... think she saw me looking, w-what's going to happen?"

Mars only smirked.

"Did you need something, trooper?" A smooth, honey-like voice spoke from behind. The clones shoulders tensed as he turned back around, his face full of discomfort. It was her. She stood before him, her face emotionless.

"N-no General, no sir" he shook his head, unable to look her in the eye.

"Are you sure?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. Her dark ponytail fell across her shoulder "Lieutenant..." she glanced to Mars who stood straight and awaited her words "I certainly hope you weren't talking bad about me now"

"Only the good stuff, General, only the good stuff"

"Like how I'd bite his head off and sell his limbs if he makes a mistake under my watch?" She spoke with humor laced in her tone which instantly confused the new trooper. Mars chuckled, nudging the trooper to loosen up.

The Clone still didn't know how to react "What's your name, trooper?" Dakota asked, changing the subject.

"I'm CT-"