Part 17

It's Sunday. And I have to see kelton today. I have to deal with him.
I walk to the bathroom and get ready.
I'm wearing blue jeans with a white shirt and the necklace Hoseok got me, my hair in two French braids and my makeup looks natural.
I walked out of the bathroom and Hoseok was sitting up on the bed and looking at me smiling.
"Good morning, beautiful" he said as he points to his lips for me to give him a kiss.
"Good morning to you too" I said as I gave him the kiss.
"So what should we do today?" He asked with a kiddish smile.
" well, mom, dad and Kelton are still in the country" I said disappointedly.
"Ugh" He said in disgust. He cuddled up next to me and put his head on on my shoulder.
"Can it just be you and me today?" He said in a cute child voice.
"Umm.....I guess I can tell my parents that it's just me and you today" I said.
"Ugh, no... your family came down to see you. I guess you should be with them today." He said sadly.
" it will just be for today and then tomorrow I'm all yours. I promise" I gave him a kiss on the lips and got up to finish getting ready.
_______________________
I spent the hole day with mostly Kelton, shoring them around Korea. Every now and then Kelton would try to hold my hand or kiss my cheek, but every time he did I either hit him in the stomach or bend his hand backwards.
We got back home and I wanted to take a shower, I walked into my room and closed the door. I took of my shirt and then I heard a whistle at the door.
"GOD, WHAT ARE YOH DOING IN MY ROOM YOU PERV!!!!!!" I yelled at kelton while I covered my chest with my shirt.
" you don't need to cover up, you look good" he said walking closer to me. I walked backwards until I hit a wall, he came closer and closer until he was inches away.
" go away, get out!!" I said pushing him away. I walked to the bathroom but he grabbed my arm and pulled me backwards. He wouldn't let me go.
I tried to get out of his grip but he was using a lot of force.
" please let me go" I was starting to beg, I felt so pathetic.
" aww, starting to beg" he chuckled coming closer to my face.
"LET ME GO!!!!" I was starting to cry now.
"Let her go" Hoseok said at the door.
We both looked at him, 'help' I mouthed at him.
He came over to kelton and grabbed him by his collar. He started dragging him outside and through him onto the concrete.
" ok my turn" I said as I walked to Kelton who was still on the concrete. I kicked him in the stomach multiple times the grabbed him by the collar and grabbed a rock, as I was about to smash it against his head, Hoseok grabbed my hand. He just shook his head in a no motion.
I then realized what I was doing. And I cried.
________________
I walked inside because Kelton left and Hoseok was with me. I sat down on the couch thinking about what I did. And then I broke down into tears. He held me in his arms and smoothed my hair.
" don't worry, I'm here" his voice cooed.