Feelings

Hitoshi's chest beat wildly as he stared in the shadows at [Y/N]. He could never get used to staring at her endlessly like this. Her beautiful skin, her beautiful hair, her beautiful eyes, her beautiful face, and her beautiful figure. She was moving across the room elegantly right now, even though she was now in her pajamas. Hitoshi thought she looked adorable.

     Her bedroom window didn't extend all the way, so when she was at the other end of the room, Hitoshi couldn't see her. So he went moved along as well to another hidden place. He could see her again and see that she was currently sitting down onto the piano.

     He smiled wide. He always loved the days when she played the piano. She was amazing and talented at it. Her music was played perfectly and sitting here in the dark backyard made it feel like she was playing it for him. Of course he wished that she would allow him into her room and play the piano knowing that he was there, but for now, this was great for him.

     [Y/N] started playing the piano and out came the music. She was playing a somewhat sad symphony. Though her window was closed, Hitoshi could still here it pretty clearly. He was glad he could.

     When she finished the melancholy song, he looked down at his lap with a frown. He had realized how sad this was, that he had never actually been in [Y/N]'s house. That he had never been invited over as a friend. All they did was talk a little at school and the desperation he felt brought him here, in the yard of his love.

     He couldn't help it; he had to get closer to her. His yearning was growing day by day and yet his progress was losing its worth each day that has passed. He was getting desperate and though he may get caught, he couldn't help but risk it.

     He slid through the trees stealthily and crawled closer to the house. As he got closer to the light of the window, he could hear more clearly that she was playing another piano song. He bit his lip at this and reached the house. He was so close to her....yet so far.

     Slowly he peeked his head up to look through the window....and then he saw her. His hands clenched when he saw her face looking peaceful for once. Her eyes did not have the icy glaze at school and they were focused caringly on the keys of the piano. Her arms made gentle swipes to play the song.

     His eyes settled gazing lay on her. He could watch her all day....all week....all year.

     But before she could finish the song, somebody suddenly bursted into the room. Hitoshi widened his eyes in shock and hurriedly swooped down the sill. He crouched down as low as he could and luckily nobody heard the quiet sound he made.

     "Oh....I'm sorry [Y/N]....uh...mom just wanted me to tell you to go to sleep soon," said a boy's voice. Hitoshi was pretty sure this was [Y/N]'s younger brother.

     "Get out of my room," she replied calmly. Even though she sounded calm, Hitoshi thought that she sounded cold. She probably had the icy glaze back in her eyes. Hitoshi frowned. So she was like this everybody; it wasn't just to him. He now wasn't sure if he was glad or disappointed.

     "U-uh okay," the boy squeaked.

     "Don't come in here ever again," she ordered firmly. Then there was a closing of a door and Hitoshi knew that [Y/N] was alone in her room again.

     The sky was getting pretty dark, so Hitoshi knew he had to head home soon, even if he didn't want to. He took a quick peek through the window once more and stared at her intensely once more. With a heavy heart, he crept out of the backyard. Soon he won't be able to keep his hands away from her. Soon he'll have a plan.