Chapter 3

Third Person Pov

Xavier sat on the wooden benches quietly, leaning on his new best friend, kinda tired of waiting for his new sensei. They were waiting for sometime now. All the other teams had already left and they really wamted to go home. Naruto sighed in irritation, he rubbed his temple. "I'm tired of waiting, believe it!" He stood up, stomping his way towards the chalkboard, and successful startling Xavier.

Xavier blinked, looking at Naruto curiously. He took the stool and the chalkboard eraser and began to balance himself poorly on the sad little stool. He was chuckling to himself and a weird aura was circling around him.

Xavier shivered. What the hell was this boy even doing?

The boy plopped off the stool and presented his plan, pointing both his arms at the top of the door. "Thats what he gets for being late!" Naruto grinned. Xavier laughed and Sakura gasped standing up in a panic, she waved her hands around frantically. "Naruto you can't do that!" Sasuke only scoffed, turning his face. "Our teacher is an elite ninja, a Jonin, idiot."

"OuR TeAchEr iS An ELitE NinJa, A jONin, IDioT." Xavier mocked, sticking his tongue at him, waving his arm dissmissingly at Sasuke. Sasuke's face twisted with shock and disbelief, Sakura gasped again. Didn't this kid know who he was? Didn't he know who Sasuke Uchiha was?!

Xavier ignored his surprised look and turned to Naruto. "Check this out, Naruto." He said, laughing. He pulled out a bone from his pocket and chucked it at the door. "YeET!"

The door opened and not only did the chalkboard eraser hit the person's head but so did the bone. Straight in the middle of the guy's forehead.

The room became quiet and the man stood still with a dry look... But it didn't stop both those idiots from being stupid. Xavier and Naruto burst into laughter, pointing at the man that stood before them. Xavier doubled over, wheezing with laughter and Naruto was on the floor rolling around and shrieking. It was a pretty good start for the day.

"My first impression of all of you... Your all idiots." The other two shriveled at his comment, a gloomy aura surrounded them. Naruto and Xavier finished laughing catching their breaths and wiping the corner of their eyes. "Yeah... We be the idiots." Naruto was able to cough out, not really minding his statement.

"What of it?" Xavier smirked, leaning on his friend. Naruto flashed a smile at Xavier, they stood together. Kakashi sighed, rubbing his temple, already stressed and fed up with their bullshit. "Meet me up on the roof." He sighed and with that he poofed into nothing.

They looked at each other, Xavier shrugged, pulling the blond along with him. He bent down and picked up the bone, sticking it back into his pocket. "By the way.. Why do you have a bone in your pocket?" Naruto noted, pointing at the rather large and thick bone. "Its actually a weapon." Xavier explained as they walked up the stairs. Naruto awed, staring at the bone. "That actually makes prefect sense." Xavier nodded.

They saw the sunlight peak at the end of the stairs, their new sensei sat on rails at the edge of the roof. They sat on the concrete, facing the old man. The other two sat down next to them. Sakura was too close for his liking, resulting with Xavier moving the fuck away. "Alright, now its time for introductions!" He said cheerfully, clapping his hands together. Xavier grimaced, this was not going to be good.

He bit his lip and prayed he wouldn't be picked. Sakura raised her voice, opening her mouth without any permission. "Introductions? What do we say?" Xavier snorted, shoving his hands into his pockets. What kind of dumbass doesn't know what an intro is? Sakura deflated at his scoff, her face colored in embarrassment. "Your likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams..." He droned. "Stuff like that..."