Krii7y

Again! :3 anyway.
John and Smii7y went to Tyler's 4th of July party and ended up together
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( jaren's POV )
           I was texting Tyler when he asked if I would go to his 4th of July party. I agreed and got my shit packed. My flight leaves in an hour. How do I waste my time? I'll just call John.
"Hey smitt." He looked at his other monitor. "Hey. You going?" I asked. He nodded and kept looking at his other monitor. "My flight leaves in an hour." He hummed and looked at me. "Mine leaves at the same time." He smiled.
I felt butterflies fill my stomach. I've liked him for a year now but I'm scared to tell him. He got his vape pen and did what he normally did. "What color should I paint my nails?"
"Red." He smiled and got his nail polish. I watched patiently.
    *time skip*
     Me and john said our goodbyes.  I got my stuff and went to the airport. I bordered my flight and waited.
      As soon as I got off I felt engulfed in a hug. It was John. "Hey douche. No hug?" He laughed and smiled. I hugged back and felt my cheeks heat up. He let go of me and smiled.
"C'mon. Tyler's coming to get us." I nodded and followed him. Sure enough, he came to get us.
       On the way to his house John sat next to me in the back. His hand touched mine and I felt my face heat up a lot. He smiled and held my hand. I blushed and looked out of the window.
      As soon as we got there, John let go of my hand. I got out and put my stuff in the spare room. I heard Tyler talking to Mini, his boyfriend after kelly dumped him. "Mini with me, John with Smii7y, jiggly with Evan, and marksman and Scotty." I blushed when I heard John was gonna be in the same room.
       John put his stuff up and went back downstairs. It was normal I guess. But I couldn't stop thinking about him. 
        (John's POV)
       When I put my stuff up, I noticed a weird expression on Jaren's face. It was confusion and something else.
      I asked Tyler about it but he had no idea. Craig said he would talk to jaren. I sighed and sat on the couch. Mini went up to the room me and smitt where sharing.
He soon came back down with a big grin on his face. I looked at him confused. I think everyone did. "Well.." I said. His smile got bigger. "He likes you." I felt my face heat up.
"R-really?" He nodded and stood by Tyler's side. I couldn't believe it. How? Why? Wait what? My thoughts were interrupted by jaren coming down. His cheeks were dusted by a light pink.
He stopped in the middle of the stairs. "J-John? Can we talk?" I looked at him for a moment and smiled. "Uh yeah." He started back up the stairs with me following.
When we got to the door, I felt a pair of lips meet mine. I blushed and kissed back. I heard cheering from downstairs and blushed harder. Smii7y wrapped his arms around my neck, and I put my hands on his waist.
He jumped and wrapped his legs around my waist. I closed the door and pinned him to the bed. He rubbed against me and whined. I groaned and got hard. He blushed and broke the kiss.
I started kissing his jawline down to his neck. He let out a small moan when I got to his shoulder. I left some hickeys there and smiled. He blushed and looked away.
I took his shirt off, then mine, and placed small kisses down his stomach. He tensed a little and bit his lip. I undid his pants and looked up at him. His face was so red. He hid it with a pillow.
I slowly slid them off along with his boxers. His hands tangled into my hair. I smiled and looked up at him. The pillow was gone and his face was three times redder.
I licked up his shaft making him moan softly. I sucked on his tip softly and heard him moan a little louder.
( Jaren's pov )
My face could be lava. John bobbed his head and took more of me in. He took more in than a basic white chick. He bit my tip softly making me moan louder.
I bit my lip and felt myself get close. John bobbed his head faster making me cum in his mouth. I gripped his hair softly and gasped. He smiled and pulled away.
       I blushed and looked away. He hooked my chin and made me look at him. "Don't look away from me." I blushes and nodded slowly. He kissed me and I kissed back. He lubed up his fingers and slowly slide one in.
      I squirmed at the uncomfortable feeling. "It's ok. You'll love it." I blushed and nodded. He moved it in and out slowly and curled it. I felt a wave of pleasure hit me and I moaned softly.
He added another finger and moved them faster. I moaned a little louder and covered my mouth. He went deeper and faster.
I arched my back and tried not to moan. He stretched me and slowly slid his fingers out. I whined at the empty feeling and waited. John put a finger up to my mouth. "Shh. Don't whine." He slowly pushed him tip in. I gasped and dug my nail into his back.
He slowly thrusted making me whimper and moan softly. He speed up and went deeper. "Mm~ a-ah~ John~" I moaned. I clung to his back as he continued to get faster and deeper.
        He held my waist and started to pound into me. I arched my back and moaned loudly. He smirked and hit my prostate. My eyes and rolled back as I bit into his shoulder softly.
        He hit it harder and faster every time. I felt a ball of heat form in my stomach. He hit my prostate one more time before I came on our stomachs. A few more thrusts and John came in me.
     We were both panting. He looked down at me and smiled. I felt my face heat up. "You did so good~" my face heated up even more. He kissed me and I kissed back. He pulled out and laid beside me.
       "W-will you be m-my boyfriend?" I stuttered. He smiled and said yes. I hugged his neck and smiled.
    *time skip*
     "Y'all done fucking now!?" I heard Tyler yell from downstairs. John smirked and pulled me closer. "Nope!" I felt my face heat up. Like damn. How many more times is that gonna happen?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Aye. I'm not dead