~Formed~

The Room of Requirement was bustling with noise and activity as I enter the room, noticing the distinct divide between Red and Green, I release a deep sigh of aggravation. The Knights of Walpurgis were not so discreetly sending glares to the two Gryffindor boys across from them and Olivia, who was lingering between the two colors, was sending glares right back. Septimus and the shaggy haired Charlie Potter seemed to be trying to blend into the wall behind them, probably hoping that it would just swallow them whole. A warm hand envelopes mine as I look beside me to Tom, who looked equally as aggravated as I felt, and I find myself slightly relaxing. He turns his head to me and raises an eyebrow, as if to ask if I was ready for the storm that was surely about to erupt and I nod my head. Tom gives me one last look before he coughs loudly, gaining everyone's attention and causing Olivia to jump at the sudden noise. 

     "I'd like to begin by stating that whatever is said in this room, remains in this room or else there will be severe consequences." My eyebrows raise in surprise as his voice gets dangerously low and his eyes seemingly darken. My heart stutters for a second after the very obvious threat to the people of the room, remembering very well that Tom Riddle had all the capabilities in the world to definitely command a room to listen and heed his word. "In a moment, we'll be joined by Professor Dumbledore," he begins again, his tone lightening slightly and the menacing look already gone from his face, "who will help explain some things to you all." Tom looked at me then expectantly, raising an eyebrow once again as he took in my surprised face, before he gave a slight nudge and gestured towards the rest of the room. I quickly shook my head and turned my attention to the people in it. "I would also like to begin by first," she gave Tom a look, "thanking you all for coming here on such short notice. I know most of you are all probably very confused by why we asked you to come, and I must let you know, that if at any time you wish to leave, you may do so with no questions asked. Now Al-Professor Dumbledore, will be here momentarily and then we can officially begin." She gave them a smile and pulled Tom with her as she walked towards Olivia who not so subtly threw a glare towards the Slytherins once again, causing Tom to let out a small chuckle. 

    "Are you absolutely sure about this Vienna?" She cast a worried gaze around the room before resting her eyes on her best friend. "Yes, I'm sure. I'm not the only one either, Albus also thinks it a good idea and I have a feeling that the people in this room can be trusted," I ran a tired hand down my face and let out another sigh before finishing, "I don't like it though." Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Abraxas' gesturing wildly with his hands as he talked to the other Knights, who looked not only confused, but angry. "Maybe you should go over there Tom. It looks as if Ab needs some help convincing some of them to stay." I looked up at him and he nodded his head, bending down slightly to place a quick kiss to the top of my head before walking over to his group. "What's bothering you Vi?" Liv captures my attention again, giving me her signature 'I'm incredibly worried for you/tell me what wrong right now' look. I look around the room once again, before pulling her closer to the door, making sure no one can hear me as I talk. 

    "I'm about to tell the people in this room that I'm from the future, granted it's a different future, but still the future. They're soon going to find out that, from where I'm from originally, most of them were murderous lunatics, who killed innocent people left, right and center, and the rest of them were dead." I run a nervous hand through my hair, looking towards Sep and Charlie, who were quietly talking amongst themselves and not paying much attention to their surroundings. "If you found out you were on the side of evil, but you weren't evil yet, how do you think that would make you feel?" I looked towards Liv again, who had scrunched up her face in thought, before she herself spoke. "I think I would be terrified." She nodded her head as if she was agreeing with herself before she looked towards me again. "That..." I ran another nervous hand through my hair before letting out a shaky breath. "That doesn't make me feel any better Liv. I don't want them to feel terrified, or to be scared of dying, I just want them to understand and to choose to be better." She nodded her head at my words and began to open her mouth to reply before the sound of the doorknob caught both of our attention.