Chapter 11

"Ha ha...ha..." you laughed nervously, quickly shoving Yoongi's leg down into his pants and zipping them up in one go, thanking the heavens that nothing else decided to get stuck.

You then quickly darted your eyes away from the murderous-looking tiger and your bewildered best friend in front of you to meet Yoongi's eyes.

He was just as terrified as you.

Great.

After a brief eye conversation, in which you both panicked and tried to think of ways to get out of this, you both decided to quickly and subtly look for ways out.

You found none as both Taehyung and Jieun were standing in the doorway. Even if you managed to get past Taehyung's considerably larger frame, you probably couldn't get past Jieun in time for Taehyung to realize your escape plan and snatch the both of you.

"Well?" Taehyung growled, and you were speechless. Where did he even learn to be this snappy? Probably Seokjin. 

Seokjin was your mother's assistant, and the sassiest man you had met in your entire life. He had been a year above you in school, and never failed to remind you of it. Asshole.

You were snapped back into reality when you felt a hand suddenly wrap around your arm. You looked up, only barely registering Taehyung's face before being yanked into a warm, considerably solid chest.

After overcoming the initial shock, you tried to pull away, only to have Taehyung's other hand come up to rest protectively in your hair, keeping you to his body.

"I guess since none of you want to talk," he hissed. "We'll continue this conversation at a later time."

He suddenly picked you up, turning you so you were bridal style in his arms.

He turned to walk out, a shocked Jieun moving immediately out of his way, before turning one last time to Yoongi.

"I never though you would stoop this low, cat. But I guess I should've known. All of that talk about how I should just give up on her. You secretly wanted her for yourself the whole time, didn't you? Well I won't allow it. Y/n is mine."

You froze. 

Wat. 

He then quickly strode out of the house, and before you knew it you were out and halfway down the block.

Though your mind was still reeling from the recent happening of events, one thing managed to make its way to the front of your mind. 

"Wait! Taehyung! My car!" You exclaimed.

"Leave it." He growled. "I know the way back."

You were about to protest once more, but one look into his furious eyes and you shut up, letting him carry you.

It was about five minutes in when you coughed, feeling awkward. You still had another ten minutes to go and you were not feeling just being carried in silence for that long. Not when you had so many questions. 

"Sooo, buddy." You attempted to start a conversation. 

He looked down at you, raising an eyebrow. 

You momentarily faltered. What the frick? One day being a human and he's like this? Just hours ago he was like a tiny scared child! 

You coughed, deciding to continue. "So what was that back there?"

He looked back up, watching the street he was currently crossing carefully. Where did he learn that?

"What do you mean?"

Even you were shocked. "W-what...what do I mean? Taehyung! You completely blew up back there! Look at you now! I don't even know who you are! And what was with that last little speech back there! Yoongi 'wanting me for himself'  what does that even mean? And what do you mean I'm yours?!"

"It's exactly what it sounds like," he stated, turning the corner that you recognized led onto your street. "You're mine. I turned into a human just for you, and I'm not letting some mangy cat take that away from me."

You were completely lost. Maybe he thought Yoongi was trying to get you to adopt him? Technically, you were Taehyung's owner. (The zoo had made a big ceremony out of it a few years back), and tigers were known to be pretty protective over what they saw as their property...so he could just be scared you wanted a different pet?

But what did he mean by "I turned into a human just for you"?

It was then that you realized you were now right in front of your house. As Taehyung started walking up the steps, the door was thrown open, revealing your absolutely fuming father. 

"Where have you bee- Wait. Who the fuck is this?" 

You swore you felt Taehyung's grip on you get a little tighter at the words. 

You sighed, your umpteenth headache of the day already making an appearance. 

"Kookie did you find her? What are you doing out- Oh! Who are you?" 

Mother has now joined the chat. 

She suddenly gasped, her eyes sparkling. "Is he your boyfriend?"

Both you and your dad snapped your faces towards hers, a resounding "What?!" coming from both of you. Yours bewildered, his angry. 

She ignored the significant stink eye coming from the both of you. Instead opting to skip over and start pushing you and Taehyung into the house from behind. 

"Oh I'm so excited! Y/n has never brought home a boy before, heck, she doesn't even talk about them! I was starting to think she swung the other way! Or was in love with that precious little tiger of hers. That would've been more likely to be honest. If he had upped and turned human I have no doubt she would end up head over heels for him. She's that obsessed with him. We'd thought she'd left to go looking for him herself earlier today, she had been devastated when she realized he was missing, but I guess not. This is so much better! Anyway, come in! We have so much to talk about!"

Both you and your father were powerless against the force of nature that was your mother when she was excited about something. As you passed him in the doorway, out of the corner of your eyes you saw him rubbing his forehead in the exact place you had a headache at the moment. 

At least someone knows what I feel like. 

Taehyung on the other hand, was extremely curious. You had been obsessed with him when he was a tiger? You would fall in love with him if he was human? He was human now, wasn't he? And yet, you didn't want to mate with him...

You were now seated in the living room, where Taehyung had reluctantly put you down beside him, though still too close for your comfort and your father's mental well being. 

You scooted slightly to the side, prompting Taehyung to shoot you a confused look, before you all turned to the sound of your mother's voice. 

"So!" She piped, plopping on the couch next to your dad and swinging her legs up onto his lap. "What's your name?"

The boy next to you smiled widely, opening his mouth to answer. 

You suddenly realized the potential consequences of this and rushed to stop him, but it was too late. 

"Taehyung." he stated proudly. You had given him the name after all, why wouldn't he be proud?

Both your parents stared, and you dropped your head into your hands. 

"Oh. My. God."