2

Seans POV

We walk back to my friend group and everyone smirks at us. Kaycee gets her phone and she looks at it. Her expression drops and she looks up at me. I see tears in her eyes and she runs out of the room.

The whole group looks at me and I look at them. "Well go get her!" Julian says to me and I look at him. "I think she'll be more comfortable with one of the girls. Don't ya-." But I stop mid sentence since the whole squad already pushed me out of the room.

I sigh and look around. I went outside and she wasn't there. I obviously went to the girls bathroom door. I went to check but I didn't hear anything so I left. I was about to go back to the studio when I remembered something.

The abandoned park.

I instantly run outside and start running to an abandoned park near the building. I run there and I look around. I see her crying on one of the swings and my heart instantly shattered into a million pieces. Like it wasn't already..

I walk up to her and she looks at me. She looks back down and quickly wipes away her tears. I sigh and sit on the swing next to her. "You don't need to hide from me kaycee. You know that" I tell her and she shakes her head.

"What's wrong?" I ask and she hands me her phone.

I look at her phone and see an seaycee fan account that tagged the both of us in it

I look at her phone and see an seaycee fan account that tagged the both of us in it. She apparently heard that kaycee was back and seaycee fan accounts are coming alive again.

I sigh and hand her back the phone. "Sean. I can't do this. Already an hour in of seeing you and too many memories are coming back" she says to me and I nod.

"Kaycee. You can handle it. Your strong ok. And.." I say starting to trail off and she looks at me. "And?" She asks and I sigh. "You look happy. Happier. With..with him." I say and she looks down.

"You love him. He loves you. There's nothing to worry about ok." I tell her and she nods. "Do you ever wonder what would've happened if..." she starts and she looks at me. "If we stayed together?" I say finishing her sentence and she nods looking down again.

"Honestly, I think we wouldn't be where we are now. We wouldn't have been this successful and our careers wouldn't be how they are now" I say referring to what we agreed on.

"Yea." She says chuckling. "We would've never left each other's side" She says and I chuckle. "But this is for the better right?" She asks me but more of a question to herself. "Right"

Time skip.
"Finally! The love birds are back!" Josh says and I glare at him. "Kaycees dating him. Don't say that" I say and they all look at me. "Why do you never mention his name? Like if you say "Gabe" your suddenly cursed." Bailey says and I glare at her.

"Bailey, what are you trying to achieve here?" I ask and she shrugs. "Just.." she says then looks at kaycee and kaycee looks down. "Bailey. That's enough" I say and she sighs. "Sorry. Just... miss the old days. You know." She says and everyone nods.

"Well, why don't we make it like the old days!" Tahani says and we all look at her. "Hm... who's got the biggest house.." she says looking at the group and her eyes lands on me. "No. Tahani. I know what your thinking and it's not gon-."

"Sleepover at Sean's place!" She squeals and I mentally face palm myself. "Ok. Everyone's gonna be there at 6:30. No later" she says and we all sigh. "Guys I don't think I can make it. I mean, I'm too tired and I-." Kaycee starts but Tahani cuts her off.

"Omg kaycee. I'm not dumb. I was in the bathroom and I heard what Gabe said. You need a ride and you have one next to you." She says and and kaycee looks next to her and sees Kenneth. "No not him dummy the other side" she says and she looks over and looks at me.

"Um. I don't think that's a-." I starts but again, Tahani cuts me off. "Nope. C'mon Sean. Be a gentleman. Your girlfriend needs a ride. She's tired. So take her to your house, and she can sleep while we all get ready. I'll bring some clothes" she says and kaycee and I widen our eyes while the rest of the group chuckles.

"What? Did I say something?" She asks and josh puts his arm over her shoulder. "Oh Tahani. You just called kaycee here Sean's girlfriend. Is there something we need to know?" Josh asks looking at Tahani and me. Kaycee, Tahani and I all widen our eyes and josh bursts out laughing.

"I'm joking. Now bye. I have to go get ready" he says and gets his bag and leaves. The rest of the crew leaves and Kaycee and I are just standing there. I look over to her and she's moving from her heels to her toes.

"You told her before you left didn't you?" I ask her ands she sighs and gets her bag. "Well.. it's not my fault that she always sleeps over when I have dreams of you and to mentin, I sleep talk!" She says and covers her mouth. "You dream about me?" I ask chuckling and she rolls her eyes.

"Sean Get over yourself. You know I sleep talk" She says and I chuckle. "Oh trust me, I know all too well" I say and she turns around and glares at me. Not an evil one but a funny one. "Sean! I have a boyfriend right now! Ok." She says while chuckling and I smile.

"Yep." I say and walk past her leaving her in shock.

What do you think?