Chapter 37

Sameer's mom and sister Jiya are looking astonished at Sameer who is excitingly arranging everything for the birthday party that too with a big grin on his face.

They wondered what's got into him as they know that he doesn't like parties much and moreover there aren't any guests coming to the party except some kids and their cousins who are in the city.

But they were happy looking at him so happy and joyful like before. Jiya understood there must be a special reason for his sudden change and thought to find out about it smirking internally.

Pari's classmates and kids from neighbourhood started coming to their house. Pari was beaming happily looking at them in her princess dress exactly looking like an angel.

Sameer went to get ready as his friends might come at anytime now. He was very much happy and excited that his best friends are coming to his house for the first time.

On the other hand Piyu is also excited to go to Sameer's house. She wanted to know him, his family, his living. She pondered over dresses again and again not knowing what to wear. She finally decided to wear a red anarkali dress.

Rads messaged her saying that she is going to Jai's house and drag him to the party. Piyu laughed at her message and replied that she will also be there in few minutes.

Jai on the other side is hesitating to go to the party or not. He doesn't want to go to the party not because he is angry at Sam but he is not ready to face him yet after knowing what happened. He didn't have a choice to think about it when he saw Rads appeared on his door grinning like an idiot.

******

Everyone has arrived and ready to start the party but Sameer said to wait for few more minutes. His mom and Jiya looked at him whose eyes are glued at the door. They understood that he is waiting for someone but they don't know whom.

Meanwhile they served drinks and chocolates to the kids and other guests. Jiya looked at her brother who is having a glint on his face and happiness in his eyes which she had never seen. It was like he found the thing which he had lost and never wanted to let it go.

" Meer beta for whom you are waiting?" His mom asked him looking at his stare at the door.

" Yeah Meer tell us for whom you are waiting so eagerly?" Jiya asked smirking at him.

Sameer didn't know what to say. He opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted when he saw someone at the door.

" Hey Sam!" Rads grinned.

" Hey Rads." He said and walked towards her.

" Thanks for coming." He said and hugged her.

Watching this his mom and Jiya gasped loudly making Sam look at them and he turned back at her. They wondered if this girl was the reason of Sam's odd behavior.

" I also brought someone along with me." Rada said grinning turning to the door.

Sam looked at the door and saw Jai coming into the house glaring at Rads who ignored it.

" Jai! I am happy you could make it." saying this Sam hugged him who reluctantly hugged him back.

Sam pulled away from the hug and looked at the door searching for Piyu.

" Ahem. Ahem. For whom you are looking?" Rads asked teasingly.

" Nothing." He replied looking away.

All the while his mom and Jiya just stood watching their exchange.

" Don't worry, she is on her way." Rads winked at him.