Chapter 34

Billies POV

"I can't believe that was the last Cali show already." Josie said to the group as we sat backstage waiting for Danielle to rejoin us.

We had just finished the LA show meaning tour was over for everyone besides Danielle.

I can't lie I'm pretty bummed. I love performing so much and I'm sad that I won't be doing it almost nightly anymore. Plus just being on tour with everyone is a blast. I wish we could all go on the entire tour with Dani.

"I know. I'm sad." Camila nodded along.

"Me too bro." I added.

"Hey! Sorry for taking so long, there's mad people here." Danielle said as she joined us.

"Y'all ready to head over to the after party?" She continued.

We all nodded and followed her to a club that was conveniently located across the street from the venue.

Apparently a lot of our LA friends came through to the show tonight and are already waiting over at the party. That's why there's even an after party tonight.

"Finneas!" I shouted as I gave him a hug once we entered the club.

"You fucking killed it Bil." He said as he gave me a rub on the head, messing my hair up.

I swatted his hand away and fixed my hair.

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes at him ruining our cute sibling moment.

"Hey guys!" He waved like the dork he is at the rest of the group.

"How ya doing Finneas?" Josie said to him as they hugged one another.

"Oh I'm good. You?"

"I'm great. Sad tours over for us though." She shrugged.

"Me too." I joined in on the conversation.

Sometimes it weirds me out how well Josie and Finneas get along. I think he likes her more than me the majority of the time.

"Oh- hi again. Camila right?" Finn said as Mila hooked her arm in Josies, making her way into our mini huddle.

I chuckled and shook my head at him. This dude is seriously horrible at talking to girls. It's hilarious to me.

"Yep, that would be me." Camila batted her eyes causing Josie and I to immediately shoot one another the look.

"Well, we will leave you two alone and go find the twins." Josie said awkwardly, taking my hand in hers as she pulled me away from them.

"Thank you for saving me from witnessing my brother trying to get at Mila." I whispered in her ear as I followed closely behind her, causing her to let out an adorable chuckle.

"There you are!" Isaac shouted as we joined the twins and Danielle by the bar.

"Where's Mila?" Eli asked once he noticed she wasn't with us anymore.

"Let me guess," Dani said, "She already gotta hoe for the night?"

Josie and I looked at each other and let out small laughs as everyone looked at us confused.

"Yeah, Finneas." I chuckled as I shook my head.

Everyones eyes went wide at my words.