Chapter 40🥀

I took Shawn's Jacket off as we entered the room and I closed the door, it's not cold anymore.

Shawn looks around, taking off his black hat and sunglasses. He walks to the other room where the beds are. I follow. "Which bed is yours?" He asks.

"This one," I say pointing at the top bed on the right, yes we sleep in bunk beds. But my sheets are yellow with sunflowers, and it's actually pretty fun.

He uses the small latter I have, so he could get to my bed, but he is so tall that it's really funny watching him climbing that latter. He is really struggling and I can't help but laugh at him.

"Stop it," he says turning his face smiling as he watches me, still climbing up  the bed with his gigantic body, "Are you coming?" He asks me as he finally gets to the top and now sitting on the bed taking his shirt off throwing on the floor.

I pick it up. "Do you want to do this here? right now? " I say smirking at him.

"What?" He fake offense. "What are you talking about? I want to snuggle." he makes a face.

I give him a shy smile and I climb the latter with his shirt still in my hand sitting next to him on the bed. Oh, I hope this bed won't break with the two us here...

We are both sitting on the edge, our legs falling. I can't resist him and I kiss him gently. He plays with my hair Moving it back as we kiss and it feels so good. Shawn is looking me in the eyes and I feel so comfortable and relaxed with him it's scary.

"Hello? Lili? Are you here?" Who is that? "Hello?" the voice says again. Is that Ben's voice? "shit" I whisper. "Put your shirt on and don't move I'll be right back," I whisper again. I quickly get down the bed and I walk out of the room, leaving a confused Shawn all by himself.

"Yeah?" I say as I see Ben's face. "Hey." he smiles. "Can I stay here for a while?" He asks sitting on the couch. "What?" I ask. I shake my head. What happened?

"Everyone went to the movies.. and it's still a bit awkward between Maya And I.. and now that I'm sort of with Jeremy things are even more awkward.. and it's really hard and weird to still be with her at the same dorm. You know?" He says.

Oh my god. I forgot they are still living together. Oh shit. That's just messed up... why isn't he asking to move out?

"Oh my god. Why didn't you ask to move?" I suggest.

"I don't know... we only have like 2 years left? I can handle this. next semester I'll ask to change" he says. What? That's stupid.

"Ok," I say. Well, what am I supposed to do now? I want to be with Ben because he clearly needs my company but Shawn is stuck right in the other room.

"Excuse me for a second," I say. I go to the other room to see Shawn on his phone In my bed. Never thought I'd see that... ever. I actually like it. He looks so cute.

"Hey is everything ok?" Shawn asks. "No, not really. One of my friends is here and I don't know what to do." I whisper. "Ok so do you want me to go?" Shawn asks. What? No. "What? No, Shawn, I don't want you to go." I say. Why would I want him to go?

"Lili are you ok?" Ben opens the door and he looks directly at Shawn on the top bed. Fuck my life.

"Holy shit!!" Ben screams "You are Shawn Mendes" yeah no shit Ben, I cover my face with my hands with embarrassment, "Oh my god!!!" He says taking out his phone calling someone on face time.

"Dude, what the fuck?" I grab his phone and I hang up. He was calling Alex... what the actual fuck? "Ben you can't tell anyone about this. Please." I say "what?! why not?" He asks still with his eyes on Shawn.

"Listen, please just don't tell anyone ok? We want to keep this quiet a little longer ok?" Shawn pleads. "I know that Lili told you guys, and you know we are dating... but just try to keep quiet before we go public" Wow sometimes Shawn can be so hot while only speaking. Is that weird? "Holy shit I can't believe you are actually here at campus. When Lili told us about you two dating I was pretty sure she made that shit up. OH MY GOD" he says finally realizing I'm not lying. I think.

"Yeah ok, Ben can you just please go and let us be alone. Thanks" I say and I push him out of the room.

And right before I close it in his face, "Ben please don't say anything to anyone and please go and I'll talk to you and explain everything tomorrow I'm sorry but just please..." I give him his phone back, "bye," I say as I push him a little more so I can close the door. And lock it.

I go back to my bed climbing up the latter.
"I'm so sorry for this," I say sitting next to him on the bed.

"It's fine, I'm used to it.." he says pulling me closer to him and I fall lying on top of him, watching him watching me. He strokes my face and smiles. It's the little things.

"That was... something. It's kind of hot that we are sort of hiding...." he kisses me on the lips and he slowly moves to my neck... a moan escapes my mouth and I cover my face with my hands with embarrassment. "I love that your so shy," he says his mouth back on my lips. How can he do this to me? "This is really hot, anyone can just walk in at any second..." he says slowly talking my shirt off... his kisses slowly move from my mouth to my ear, to my neck and down to my collar bone another moan escapes my mouth without control and my cheeks redden. He giggles against my body. "shut up"