Chapter 40: Do you like babies?

The new cover above. Let me know if you like it!

Amelia Smith

"Guys, he said it! He said it!" I'm squealing and jumping with a big smile on my face.

"He said what?" Emily asks.

"He loves me!" I cry and they all scream and jump on me.

"Just now?"

"Yes! You know Tara was like I 'better go and get my New Years'  kiss.' I went and we were talking and then he said it and we kissed!" I squeal.

"Oh my God!" Nicole squeals and she hugs me again. "I'm so happy for you and he said it on New Years' Eve. That's so sweet." She coos.

"Did you say it back?" Jasmine asks.

"Yeah, obviously." I flip my hair.

"Shit! He's coming over here. Don't look back!" Tara says.

"Okay." I laugh. My heart is still beating with joy. I'm so happy.

I sense a familiar delicious cologne behind me and arms wrapped around me from the back. "Hey, girls." Liam greets the girls.

They all mumble back heys as all their attentions are on their phones.

"Sweetheart." He whispers in my ear.

"Hmm?" I question.

"Do you wanna dance?"

I chuckle. "With you?"

He pulls my hair aside and places a soft kiss on my neck. "Of course, who else?"

"Okay let's go." I hold his hand and pull him to the dance floor.

The music suddenly grows louder. I start dancing and Liam looks at me lovingly as my hair spins and bounces to every move I make. The lights are twinkling and the fireworks are still going on. This is perfect.

Liam pulls me by the waist and he allows his body to start dancing. He spins me in delicate circles and pulls my body back to his. He grabs my head and leans in for a demanding kiss. I turn around and grind my back against him. "Stop." He whispers huskily in my ear.

I smirk and pull away. I embrace the music and he and I dance all we want. We are caught in the moment. It's like we are the only people that matter in the world. It's been so long since I've felt this way. I'm happy.

****

"Amelia."

I ignore him and try to go back to sleep.

"Ameliaaaa."

I roll over to the opposite side. "Leave me alone, Liam," I mumble.

"Fine." He sighs. "I'm going for a run. I'll see you later." He kisses my cheek.

I hear the door open and close.

We're at Liam's house. Yes, he has a house. A lake house. After the yacht party last night, he brought me here. It's a very beautiful house. I love it.

 I love it