Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"We are twerking into town." I tell Harryliantwan. I find myself wanting to smack his ass cause he is playing flappy dick again, but I ignore him, because I want a big chipotle burrito.

"Oh okay, Yes! 6!" Harryliantwan says, and for the first time he looks happier than ever. Maybe he is happy. My mom gives Harryliantwan her phone to show him that she has a score of '65' and Harryliantwan starts to cry.

"I really don't like that bitch." Nowaqua says, and I put my foot up his ass.

"Leave the cupcake alone you whore." I whisper.

The chipotle with Nowaqua, and my momma is amazing, and juicy. My momma continues to bring up how I should not eat 4 burritos, but my white girl is just coming out right now. Why she gotta judge me? She should've grown to be a ratchet ass judge. I know she just wants me to look hot, but maybe she needs to make herself look hot before she even twerks next to me.

"Where should we shop?" Nowaqua ask, and I wobble my way to Prada, cause queen needs a new bag. I wish he had like a million dollars, so I could buy a hundred Prada bags, but a bitch could only dream.

"Have you thought about where yo' ass gonna work at?" Nowaqua ask.

"No. fuck. no." I say, and roll my eyes at the stupid slut. Leave me alone bitch gotta get a fabulous tan.

"It would be nice Tessandra, if you would just work for once." My momma says politely.

"No. Don't tell Queen Tessandra what to do." I say through my nose. Nowaqua grabs my hand, and I slap it away, cause he is a weird shit.

The Mall is so cute, like I want to cha cha side to every store, and buy all the gucci bags. Nowaqua tries to take my hand again, but I slap it away. Does this bitch not understand? He tells me about his stupid ass soccer game, and how he won, what a selfish bitch.

"You look disgusting today." I tell him, and he cries. His ratchet white smile, is ugly. He is wearing a maroon headband, he thinks he is a girl sometimes. I take it off, and throw it in the fountain, because he needs to look amazing.

"What are you doing Tessandra?" He laughs.

"It looked ratchet on yo' ass so I made you look cute." I say.

"What has gotten into you?" Nowaqua screams.

"Nothing, just watched too much 'What not to wear,' you need Stacy right now." I say and wobble away to Prada, because its party time.

The rest of the day consist of me wobbling to many stores. and buying bunch of shit, because I love. I also went back to chipotle and grabbed a couple of burritos, because I love. I squirm away from Nowaqua, and my momma, and they nudge shoulders as they walk away. Sometimes I think my mom fucks Nowaqua.

I yae into my dorm room, and notice that no bitch is home. What the fuck does that red haired twig do on her free time? Lay eggs I think so. I don't even bother to fucking think about that red bitch, I just start chopping her clothes up, because bored.

I end up knocking out with the scissors in my hand, and my finger in my nose. Stepheniqua bitch finally came home, maybe she cracked her eggs already. I stopped by the coffee store, it ain't no starbucks, but it will do. Liam is waiting for me with bright ass eyes. Does he not understand that he could go to class without my ass?

"How was your weekend?" Liam ask, and I groan.

"Li Li, I love you cause you so cute and innocent, hehe. Now it was horrible, feed me your cookie." I tell him, and he makes a sour face, what the fuck?

His smile grows at the mention of feeding me a cookie, and starts to feed me. This is why I love this boy, because he so cute. I wonder if Nowaqua would ever feed me a cookie. His mother must be a fine ass lady, that makes nice cookies.

"This cookie is amazing." I tell him

"Hehe, thank you .." Liam says quietly. Literally he is too adorable I want to smack his ass and make him cry.

Tip #8: Don't be so cute around Queen Tessandra, she will smack your ass, and make you cry.

Follow the roleplay accounts :))
@harryliantwan - Harryliantwan
@queentessandra- Tessandra
@ghetto_sha'niall- Sha'Niall

If y'all wanna follow @lostskittles on instagram, go ahead :p

I have received some hate upon my use of 'African American' races in this fanfiction, I just want to let you know that I live in a horrible part of Texas, and I am just writing on what I live around. If this story offends any of you, please do not bash on me, I am just trying to mix up a fun and entertaining book. This is NOT entirely on one race. If you might have not noticed, theres a hint of a white girl, and hint of a brown girl, hint of hispanic decent, in this fanfiction. It is suppose to be relatable and funny.

I am sorry if I am offending any of you, All rights to Anna

Follow dah twitter becuz you know ily @ghettoafter

Vote for me, you know if you want

Account: WattyAwardsFanfic

I am nominated for Best Harry, and Best Humor

#13 in Best Harry, and #3 in Best Humor :)

It would mean a lot if I won.