Real Life

I picked up the last box, labeled 'kitchen', took one last look at the place which had been my home since i moved from Northern Ireland to London four years ago.

I was feeling quite emotional. I had saved and saved to buy this house and now i was living with the best man in the whole world, who just so happened to be my boyfriend.

I grabbed my keys and the box. I set the box down outside the door while i locked it. I quickly took all the key rings off my keys, picked up the box and ran down the stairs.

I walked into the front reception where the landlord was, "um hey, I'm here to return my key." I said, shyly.

"Oh! Your moving out?" She seemed sad to hear this.

"Yeah, I'm moving in with my boyfriend." I said blushing at the thought of Tom waiting on our giant house for me.

"Oh wow. Who may the lucky man be then?" She asked with a cheerful smile.

"Tom Holland. You know spid-" she cut me off before i could finish my sentence.

"TOM HOLLAND?! Spider-Man actor Tom Holland?!" Her face lit up after hearing that.

"Uh yeah." I rubbed the back of my neck with my hand, suddenly feeling really nervous.

"Well i wont keep you any longer then. Mustn't keep Mr Perfect waiting." She grinned at me.

I looked at her, taken a back at what she said about Tom.

"Oh my god! Dear I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to offend." she looked ashamed because she said that about my boyfriend.

"Its ok." I nervously laughed. "Well i best be off." I smiled, pushing the thoughts out of my head.

"I hope to see you soon miss (l/n)." The lady said with a wave as i walked towards the doors.

I put the box in the passenger seat and started my car, pulling out of the garage.

By the time i got to our house it was quarter last one in the morning.

When i pulled in to our driveway i saw Tom standing by the door, waiting for me.

I turned the car off and brought the box out of the car. "Hey Tommy!" I said quickly walking over to him.

I threw my arms around him and kissed him. "I missed you so much (y/n)." he picked me up and twirled me around, kissing me again. He began to set me down but smirked and threw me over his shoulder.

"Tom! Put me down!" I playfully kicked and screamed, hoping he would put me down.

But boy was i wrong.

With me still on his shoulder, he picked up the box i brought and walked us into the house, setting the box down in the hallway as we walked through the house.

He ran up the stairs, two at a time, reaching the top floor where our bedroom was. He flung the door open and threw me on the bed, clambering on the bed above me.

He then proceeded to lie down on me.

"Tom! Get off!" I began to hit him and try to push him off me, which made him all the more determined to stay on me.

"Im not getting off (y/n)!" He began to jump, squeezing me between the bed and his back.

"Get off!" I tried to sound angry but i was just pissing my self with laughter.

"Stop tying to be mad (y/n) i can hear you laughing." He was laughing now too.

He flipped over so he was now facing me, his face hovering a few centimetres above mine. I looked into his eyes and he looked deep into mine.

Tom leaned down gently, his lips pressing onto mine. I sat up, into the kiss, his tongue soon found it way into my mouth, deepening the kiss.

He pushed me against the bed.

"Is this a good time?" He asked with a raspy voice.

"More than ever." I said pulling him back down.

~•∆•~

*Time skip*

We were lying in bed when Tom's phone began ringing suddenly. He got up and whispered "Sorry (y/n) this is really important. I'll be back shortly." He kissed my head and left the room.

The place where Tom had been lying was now getting cold. I hated it when Tom had to leave. Even if it was for a short time.

I lay there hearing the sound of Tom walking back up the stairs after a couple minutes. "Everything okay?" I wondered.

"Oh yeah, just Mum calling to tell me her and the family are flying over here to meet you." He sighed.

I was shocked. I mean Tom and I had been dating for six or seven months but i was still worried that his parents would think we're moving to fast.

I mean we've already had the discussion about kids. But we think we're going at a good pace. Not too fast. Not too slow. And i love him more than anything. He is my everything. And i know already that i couldn't live without him.

"Hey, hey its okay. I'm sure they'll be fine with this." I put my head on the back of his shoulder, placing a light kiss on it.

"I just don't want them to think we're rushing into this, you know?" I turned to look at me, a worried look in his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Don't worry Tommy, they won't believe me i haven't even told my family about us yet." i admitted, trying to lift the mood.

"Wait you haven't told them?"

"No..."

"but why not?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"Oh, it's nothing. But because i already know your going to ask, i had a huge falling out with them before i moved here and haven't spoken to them since." I admitted, hoping he wouldn't mind.

"Oh. What was it about?" He looked into my eyes, trying to find an answer in them.

"You see my mum wanted me to go to university and get a good job, like she did. She was also already planning for me to get married and settle down as soon as i hit twenty, so i left school at seventeen and moved here to become an actress. But yeah i haven't spoken to them in four years. Its probably better that way." I say quietly, because it was still a sensitive subject for me, even after four years.

"(Y/n) im so sorry i didn't know." He pulled me into a squishy hug, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Its okay Tom. I've moved on and i didn't want to begin our relationship on a lie." i tell him.

"(y/n) it doesn't matter because you have me and i have you. And that's the way its gonna be for a long time." He said while getting off the bed and walking over to his bedside table. He lifted a small thing put of the top drawer.

"Tom? What is that?"

He just looked at me and smirked, holding his hand out to me, helping me stand.

"I love you (y/n) (l/n)! And i want to be with you forever and ever." he looked at me with so much love in his eyes and all i could do was stand there, looking at him, as he got down on one knee...

__________________

Your welcome 😊