Chapter 11

(3rd Person)

No one could describe the dread flowing through both Mineta and Yaoyorozu when they were paired up with two of the three students that could potentially kill them accidentally in a fight, they were almost tempted to forfeit straight away. However, Yaoyorozu and Mineta denied those fears, they pushed them back as they knew they were screwed in physical terms, however, they were the villains, that gave them the advantage considering they could plan so far ahead that their combined intellect would allow them to pull off a win without a confrontation.

Meanwhile, Sofia and (Y/N) looked over at their opponents, studying them just from the first appearance. From what Sofia remembers: Yaoyorozu got in through recommendation, like the other student Todoroki, from that alone she knew that Yaoyorozu had to be smart, therefore they'd use their intelligence. As for Mineta, the two instantly felt sorry for the poor girl as they recognised the boy's personality, would've been best if he was paired with a male so that he wouldn't get distracted by his... fantasies.

Sofia: So... in short, our opponents are two smart alecks that will definitely set traps to try and slow us down, the looks on their faces say they've basically given up in fighting so they'll resort to trying to keep us away from the bomb.

(Y/N) nodded in agreement, watching as All Might led the two away while looking back, he instantly realised they were supposed to follow as the four of them were led to one of the many buildings in the training grounds. Along the way, Wyn could hear Yaoyorozu start to mumble, thinking of a plan supposedly as Mineta just kept looking ahead with a fearful gaze.

Sofia: So... even though we outmatch them easily in strength, what will we do about their traps?

(Y/N) pulls out the notebook and pen once more.

(Y/N): 'If they're going to use traps to slow us down, they'll eventually create a trap or possibly a blockade that'll stop us from getting there. I witnessed their quirks during the test yesterday, one can create objects from her body, the other can pull sticky balls off his head'.

Sofia: A perverted moron with a quirk that has to do with sticky balls... why am I not surprised?

Mineta grew even more fearful at hearing that, he could now confirm that Sofia was staring at him in anger from his personality alone, he was fearful of even looking at her considering the second he tries he'll most likely end up in a morgue.

All Might: We have arrived! As for the rules, they follow as such: no murder, no attacks that would seriously injure the other party... oh! And the villains get a headstart to set up traps in the buildings, I shall inform both the villains and the heroes when the training exercise begins! Now! Remember to do your best! Plus ultra!!!

The villains went to walk inside... only to hear All Might's parting words...

All Might: Oh, and Young (L/N) and Yuko... please refrain from using too much of your strength, we'd rather not deal with two deaths this early into the school year.

That caused Yaoyorozu and Mineta to shiver, running inside as fast as they could so that they could start on the traps that will save their lives, careers, futures... you name it, (Y/N) and Sofia might accidentally destroy it even if they hold back. Sofia smirked at seeing the fearful opponents basically getting as far away from them as possible, (Y/N) however shook his head while staring disappointed at Sofia.

Sofia: Oh come on, it's fun when your opponents run away! Just makes me feel superior, confirming my power over them! You may not be as good as me, but you come close so you should start feeling superior too! Don't even bring up that other one, he's definitely weaker than both of us.