Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26

The voice of Ellen DeGeneres woke me up. And I'm pretty sure that's a sign it's going to be a good day. Of course Rose was in my room watching it instead of her own.

"Good afternoon Sleeping Beauty," She greeted. I slowly sat up, "What's the time?" I asked yawning.

"One o'clock in the afternoon, have a latr night?" She asked slyly and I felt my face grow flushed.

"Yeah, on a plane."

She smirked, "That's not what the marks on your neck suggest."

My hand flies to my neck, "What marks?" I leap out of bed to my bathroom mirror and sure enough there's a light trail of hickeys.

Idiot.

"So, you and Xavier?" She asks teasingly. Grabbing the conceiler Jo left behind, I attempt at covering it up.

"To be honest, I saw it coming."

I turn around to face her, "You did?"

"You're secret dissappearances, the way you behave when you're in the same room as he is."

I frown slightly, "What do you mean?"

She smiles warmly, "You do it unconsciously, both of you do. You mirror each other. He moves, you move. He sits, you sit. It's quite adorable."

My usually pale cheeks are definitely flaming bright red now.

"You know I was just waiting for you to tell me," She says softly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what was happening. I mean; I hated him, then we became friends, and then I started having feelings for him and now we're together." I blurted.

"You're together?!" She squealed. I tried shushing her as my door opened.

"Who's together?" Taliah asked.

"Justin and Selena," I blurted

Rose frowned at me, "No they broke up again."

"No they got back together again."

The next five minutes we spent arguing over Justin and Selena and their relationship. My phone buzzed letting me know that I had gotten tagged on a post on Instagram. And sure enough there was a video of Rose and I arguing over Jelena and the caption stating; #whyamievenfriendswithlosers.

#Becauseyourestupid I lamely replied back.

Eventually we made our way downstairs and I ate the leftover lunch for my breakfast.

"Are you guys ready for the Grande Finale?" Tahlia asked. I shrugged. Xavier was my boyfriend. Whether I win or loose it wouldn't matter. The thought ade me smile. A really creepy smile.

"When is it again?" Rose asked.

"This Saturday."

Five more days and it's all over. All the drama, all the games, all the glam. It was kind of scary as this place became a second home

"We might as well go out on out last five days." I said.

"Frozen yoghurt?" Taliah and Rose both said at the same time and we all headed out laughing.

Sometimes I overhear strange conversations. In weird places. Public toilets, change rooms, movie theatres. But I was not expecting to see Elliot and Charlie to walk into Yoghurtland. I didn't even know they knew each other time. The only time I've seen them interact was when Elliot was yelling at everyone. It was kind of amusing as they both were dressed fully in black with sunglasses and even Charlie was wearing a black baseball cap. They kind of look like secret spy agents. I don't think they saw Rose, Taliah and I when they slid into the booth next to us.