Taking a break

Hey guys, okay wow this is actually hard for me to do. Anyway please read this because it's really important.

I thought that I could manage school, Wattpad, work, and other obligations at the same time but it turns out I was wrong! I'm in my senior year of high school and I'm starting SAT prep soon. I have so much I have to do and so very little time to do it, I was already having trouble with having time to write anyway and my schedule is only going to get worse in the next few weeks. Plus the Holliday's are just right around the corner, and I have so much stress and obligations on me that it's starting to take a toll on my health. So I have to cut back some of my activities.

With that being said I'm officially taking a hiatus from Wattpad. All of my stories are being put on hold until further notice. I promise though that this IS NOT a forever thing.

I know that there are some writers who say they are taking a break and then never get back on but I can assure you that IS NOT what I'm going to do. If I ever feel like I don't want to do Wattpad anymore (which is very unlikely) then I will most likely put my account up for "adoption" as to say. Meaning that I would just give this account to someone who would be interested in taking over all my stories.

I'm really sorry that I have to do this and I promise you, this was a last resort for me. I had actually talked to someone on here about taking a break and I had told her that it would only be if I absolutely had too.

I wish I had more time to be able to write and continue but right now I just don't. My health and education has to come first. Like I said this is not a forever thing, I will be back it just probably won't be until after the school year is over with or I have finished all my final exams. Which should be in March/April.

I know that seems like a long time away but I'm only really doing one update a month anyway because of how little time I have. So hopefully when I do come back to Wattpad then I'll be able to do more than one a month.

Thank you all for understanding and for all your love and support, it truly means the world to me.