Memories

"There's a lot of things that you did before you finally gave into out 'unspoken thing', Mora!" Peter laughed.

Gamora acted coy "Peter, it wasn't that bad..." She stalled slightly embarrassed that she didn't let him in sooner, after all he was on of the best things that had ever happened to her, well he was the best thing that happened to her besides the Guardians but HE was the one who managed that.

"You tried to STAB ME! MORE THAN ONCE." Peter exclaimed

"You tried to SEDUCE ME! AND YOU TRIGGERED my fighting instincts!" Gamora fought back she's hiding back a smile, of Peter face in all the times, so funny.

"I was trying to get you to accept your love for me!" Peter pouted

"And I did Peter, look were married now!" Gamora said trying to hold back her laugh, he seemed like a little child throwing a fit.

Peter smiled as soon as she said married, even if there wasn't a whole ceremony, she is his wife. Gamora wanted to join her life for his, even if there not so... alive.

"I never thought i'd have this." He spoke very happy, but sincere. "I never thought I would have a wife, or even a woman to love me, I always thought that after I had lost my mom, I had lost the last person who truly cared about me. But then.. somehow the galaxy put you in everyone in my path, and were a family. I have a family, the last thing I ever thought i would get. I mean.." He laughed and shook his head, "I have a freaking wife! I mean and look who it turned out to be, the one the only, Gamora. The most dangerous woman in the galaxy, the woman who pulled a knife on me more than once, who lectures me, who scolded me like a small child." He looked at her eyes full of love, and adoration. "I have you."
Gamora's cheeks flushed as she truly took in Peter's words. "Oh Peter"she spoke softly as she turned and took his face into her warm hands. "I know exactly what you feel, I thought my life would be only lived under fear and sense of survival... i'm sure you heard enough in my letter.." She sighed out and smiled looking Peter directly in the eyes, "I found you my love."
And that's how they stayed for the time being, or for eternity together in each other's arms. one with another. In the golden room, because there is not Peter without Gamora, nor is there a Gamora without a Peter here.

IMPORTANT

NOW THIS IS WERE I WANT TO LET YOU GUYS CHOOSE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
SHOULD I KEEP THE BOOK GOING WORKING IN THE ENDGAME TIMELINE, AND WRITE FOR AFTER ENDGAME?
OR
END IT HERE?

PLEASE  COMMENT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE!