Ch. 39

9 am

After Jimin and I became public with our relationship, we've gotten all kinds of messages from our fans about our status. The majority of them were supportive and kind, and very few were upset and disapproving. Despite the response, we didn't care. In fact, I felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders. I didn't have to hide us.

Last night was their last concert in LA, meaning that they were leaving today. As the boys were packing their bags to catch their plane at 1pm, I laid in Jimin's bed, watching as he neatly placed the cloths I folded for him in his suit case.

I was feeling a bit under the weather today. My body ached and I felt warm as I tried to keep my eyes open, wanting to spend every precious second I had with Jimin. I tried masking it with a smile around him. I didn't want him to worry.

"Babe," Jimin calls, standing to his feet and making his way to the bed. He sat at the edge of the bed, placing the back of his hand to my forehead. "You don't look so good."

"Hey." I jokingly pout, punching his rock hard abs.

He lets out a quiet chuckle and wraps his hand around my fist. "That hurt." He says, copying the pout on my face that quickly turns into a concerned expression.

"I'm sorry." I say quickly, sitting up on the bed and rubbing his stomach.

His chuckle turns into a sweet giggle and he pulls my hands away from his stomach, holding them in his. "I was kidding." he smiles, kissing the top of my hands. "Look how small your hands are." he kisses them once more. "They're smaller than mine."

I laugh, throwing my head back and falling on his bed. He climbs on top of the bed and hovers over me. "You're so cute, my rose."

The ends of my lips slowly curve into a smile and I hide my face away from him in the paws of my sweater. "Don't hide your beautiful face from me." he says, pulling my hands away from my face.

He leans in, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "You've got a fever." he pulls away, standing to his feet. I frown as I sit up, watching him place his hands on his hips and huffing a loud sigh.

"I'm fine." I whine, grabbing his hands and pulling him closer to me so I could wrap my arms around him, pressing my head against his stomach.

"I could see the sunshine, shine, shine. Cuz i'm just fine, just fine." he sings softly, massaging my head. I laugh hugging him tighter.

Maybe If I hold him tighter, I won't be as sad when he leaves, I thought.

I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to stay by my side.

I didn't want any of them to leave.

I sigh, closing my eyes to enjoy his presence a bit longer. I knew I was being selfish. I knew this was part of being in a relationship with Jimin, so I'd do it. Just for him.

"I'll take you home." he says, unwrapping my arms from his waist.

I groan, watching him move away from me. "I am home."

"Your home." he corrects.

I groan once more, louder this time. "I don't like it there. I like it here. It's loud here."

"It smells here." he laughs and I laugh a long.

"Yeah, well it means Tae had a bad meal and that means Tae is home. When Tae is home then Jungkookie is home. When they're home, then the house is loud because Kookie likes to bug Jin. We all know how loud Jin is." I explain.

"Things are alway broken here." he claims.

"That's because Joony is around. When Joony is around, we can have long and loud discussions about smart stuff because he likes a challenge. Then Hoseokie comes and cuddles with me, watching us debate. Where Hoseokie is, you'll find Yoongi there too. We all know Yoongi is gonna side with Joons just to go against me."

"Your point is?" he laughs.

"It's loud, smelly, dysfunctional here because you guys are here. So I like begin here." I sigh. "My house is quiet and smells normal because no one is home."

"Babe," He sigh, bending down in front of me so we're at eye level. "Someday, we'll have a house. One that is ours to call home. But first, we have to go through this."

I smile up at him and nod my head.

-

After Jimin had finsihed packing his bag, I said goodbye to the boys, making sure to give them a long and tight hug. Even Yoongi got one.

Well, I kinda forced him into one.

Jimin drove me home and carried me inside, even though I was against it.

I crawled into bed and threw the blanket over my shivering body. Jimin exited the room, leaving me alone.

Is he leaving? Without saying goodbye?

I sit up, resting my weight on the palms of my hands. "Jimin-ah!" I call.

After a few minutes of silence, I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. Shortly after, he walked into the room with a glass of water in one hand, and the other hand curled into a fist. He reached the bed and sat next to me. "Here." he reaches his hand out, uncurling his fingers to reveal two pills in the palm of his hand. "You'll feel better."

I take the pills, chugging down the water. I wipe my lips with the back of my hand and give him a smile. "Thank you."

He caresses my cheek, softly chuckling. "Your nose is so cute and red."

"Ya!" I laugh, falling back in bed. "You should go. I don't want you to be late."

He shakes his head and pulls the covers off of my body. "I'm staying."

"What?" I ask, immediately sitting up, tilting my head to the side as I try to make sense out of what he said. "What do you mean?"

"I can't leave you like this."

"But the concert." I say. "You can't."

"It's fine. I'll only miss one rehearsal."

I shake my head. "Mr. Chu already doesn't like me. He'll hate me if he finds out you missed a rehearsal because of me."

"He doesn't hate you." he corrects me. "he's just strict."

"Code for 'he hates me'." I stand to my feet, pulling him off my bed.

He grabs me by the waist and pulls me in between his legs. "Whether he hates you or not, I don't give a fuck. You are important to me." He extends his finger, pointing at me then back at him, putting emphasis on the words 'you' and 'me'. "I am going to stay with you tonight because I need to make sure you're alright." His voice was strong, dominating over my requests, whines, and groans. He was showing me who was in charge.

It was hot.

My lips curve into a smirk and I nod my head. "Okay, Park Jimin."

"Now," he smirks, sliding his hands up my curves and into my shirt. His warm hands meet my skin, sending chills down my spine. "Let's get you out of these cloths."

_

Hope your weekend is going awesome!

I'm gonna go see the lights today :)