29

The cameras immediately went wild as they took pictures of Sehun and I staring at each other.
All I could hear was the clicks of the buttons and the flashes blinding me.
Chen gave me a glance before letting go of my hand.

I walked back to my spot at the well lit cardboard and Sehun walked towards me.
I gave him an awkward hug and smile, "How've you been?" I asked trying to start a conversation.
"It could be better," he said staring at me with a smile, "I just wanted to congratulate you for getting this far."
"Thanks," I said smiling.

"What are the multibillionaires talking about?!" someone yelled startling me.
"We have questions!" yelled a lady with a microphone in hand.
My manager grabbed a microphone from Chen and said, "They'll answer your questions in a second."
Chen showed Sehun and I to the table I was at earlier and we both sat down beside each other.

They began taking turns with simple questions like, "Who's plan was it to get married?" Or "Who's plan was it to end the wedding plans?"
Once the simple questions were answered they began yelling difficult questions.
"Are you in love with each other?!"
"Have you ever had feelings for each other?!"
"Are you in love with someone else?!"
"Did one of you cheat on the other?!"
"What happened to your parents?!"
"Is it true you're pregnant?!"
"Did you really kill your mom?!"
"Why are you two not married yet?!"
"I saw him exiting your mansion and car in the middle of the night before!"

"One at a time!" yelled my manager.
I coughed falsely, "No I'm NOT pregnant, we aren't in love with each other! Nobody cheated! We both canceled the wedding plans! My mom died in an accident and my father is out of the country! Sehun and I are close friends, so we've had sleep overs."

"Are you in love with someone else?!" yelled a lady
I stared at a pen on the table and thought for a second.
"Are you?!" she yelled again.
"I-I think so?" I said without realizing it.
"Who is it?!" yelled another lady.
"I-..."
"Okay that's enough!" yelled my manager taking the microphone from me, "Thank you for coming! Make sure to grab an autographed picture if you still haven't at the shop by the exit!"

People groaned frustratedly while I smiled and waved yelling, "Thank you for the support!"
Chen came towards the table and directed Sehun and I to the back away from everyone's view.

I sighed with relief that it was over, "Don't ever surprise me with an event again." I said to Chen which handed me a towel to wipe off some sweat.
"I won't," he said smiling, "let me tell them to turn the air conditioner on."
I nodded and looked at Sehun which was staring at me, we both stayed silent.

"V.I.P!" yelled a familiar voice as security took action and ran towards the person pushing me towards Sehun on the way.
I landed on Sehun's chest, both heading to the floor, he groaned in pain as his body made contact with the floor.
I immediately got off of him and stood up giving him a hand up.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly as I checked his hands and arms before looking at his face.
He nodded and glanced at the security which was holding the person with a V.I.P pass in hand, there was only two problems with the scene.

We didn't hand out or sell any V.I.P passes and the person was....
TAEHYUNG

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎