32 | a hug

AERI

it's been a week, donghyuck barely talk to me anymore, not even a smile. it's really breaking my heart into pieces, i don't want to be heartbroken. i wanna wrap myself around him, hug him and say how much i miss him.

jeno was playing with my hair, he noticed i looked down so he was here as a company, a friend and he supported me. we were inside our room.

"under the sea~" jaemin was singing, dancing in front of me which made me automatically smile. they're so cute.

yeri came bursting in, she looked breatheless. "have y'all seen donghyuck? we've been playing hide and seek for a long time, but i still can't find where he is." yeri pouted cutely, like a small puppy.

"i-" i was speaking, but a loud voice got me interrupted. it was hyuck's voice.

"yah, you're so slow yeri. you loose, you loser." hyuck teased, yeri chuckled and left the door open. i could hear their giggled and laughs.

"be right back." i said to jeno calmly, i slowly stood up and peeked outside to see them.

my heart dropped, and i felt nothing but jealous.

hyuck was teasing yeri, by tickling her which made yeri chuckle and giggle that she couldn't breathe and her stomach started to ache. yeri plead to stop, but i could see and hear that she actually didn't mean it, and actually liked what he's doing.

donghyuck ended up hugging her, yeri wrapped her arms around his waist and hyuck wrapped his arms around his neck, with the other hand slowly stroking his hair to make her feel relax and calm.

i bit my lip.

"donghyuck, you're really cute." she suddenly whispered, it was weird to hear that, but broke me apart.

donghyuck noticed me, peeking outside and watching them. my heart skipped a beat when his eyes laid on mine. i was surprised, and froze.

all he did was.

smile, smile gently.

i gasped, and quickly walked away, shutting the door. i sighed, and sat in front of jeno to make him play with my hair again.

why would he smile like that?

he smiled, because i was watching them.

did he tried to make me jealous.

please don't, don't do this to hyuck.

note: lol rip aeri.