34 | hyuck

AERI

"do you really eat this every single morning?" yeri frowned, sighing and didn't wanted to put the spoon inside his mouth.

renjun sighed, nodding his head. "well, unfortunately yes."

donghyuck sighed, pouting and pushed away the bowl he had. yeri smiled weakly at him, she pushed back the bowl to him.

"eat donghyuck, you might starve later and get sick." she spoke, she slowly let her fingers run through hyuck's brown hair, making hyuck automatically smile.

"okay, i will." donghyuck grabbed the spoon, and ate it because yeri told so. yeri was being protective, it was nice of her.

this made me thought of a really, really familiar scene.

maybe that time where i told hyuck. i also told him to eat, because he might get sick and we had no medicine to cure him. but this seems a bit different, the difference is he refused mine, but he didn't with yeri.

even mark glanced at me, also noticed that it feels familiar.

"good boy hyuck." yeri gave him a smile, which made donghyuck smile too but made his face stiff and a bit surprised.

all the boys looked at me, with wide eyes.

"h-hyuck." donghyuck repeated, he stuttered and his hands were shaking a bit.

everyone looked at me, they know i always call him that. seems like me and yeri have a bit similarities.

yeri was flustered, she blushed and felt embarrassment inside her. "yes, uh... hyuck. c-can i call you t-that?" she was stuttering cutely, and spoke unsure.

"i hear aeri say it all the time, can i call you that?" she questioned again.

donghyuck glanced at me, who was sitting on the other side. he was blushing, confused and afraid.

"yeah, you can call me hyuck." his eyes were filled with unsure thoughts, he was nervous as well.

chenle's eyes were filled with disappointment, and sadness. he tilted his head, pouting. "why are you allowing her, but never allow noona aeri?"

donghyuck was shaking, he didn't knew what to say, or what to do.

everyone nodded at what chenle said, but yeri was confused, she was missing a lot and was lost.

"why?" chenle asked again.

donghyuck got questioned only twice, but for him it felt like he was getting attacked with millions of it, or more worst, he felt like being stabbed everywhere, on the back and chest.

"i-" hyuck was speechless.

his eyes were teary, but he was strong enough to hold them back, those were either tears or it's just his eyes are just glowing, brightly because he is beautiful.

"excuse me." he spoke, he stood up and stormed out of the canteen.

"shall i talk to him?" jeno asked, blinking and eyed mark. "nah, i think he wants to be alone." mark spoke.

note: omg i love luis from ant man he so funny :')