Short #2

-Bro-

You and Erwin where staring at each other, no expression visible on your faces before you finally narrowed your serpentine eyes at the human.

(Y/n): "Bro."

Erwin: "Bro."

(Y/n): "Bro."

Erwin: "Bro."

(Y/n): "Bro."

Erwin: "Bro."

(Y/n): "Bro."

Erwin: "Bro."

(Y/n): "Bro."

Erwin: "Bro."

(Y/n): "Fuck you."

You snarled, finally breaking the chain as you stood up from the chair and started to walk out of the room leaving a flabbergasted Erwin.

Erwin: "Wha-? Why?!"

(Y/n): "Your eyebrows are fucking annoying."

________________________________________________________________

-Confessions-

Carla was rubbing her hands together, going over what she was going to say to him in her mind over and over again before she steeled herself and pushed the door open. In front of her on the chair was the suit of armor her dragon saviour always wore, and so she smiled and walked up to him with a confident stride. In a matter of seconds she had now positioned herself in front of the armor, nerves striking again but she pushed that away as she stared a the eye holes of his helmet.

Carla: "(Y/n)...There's something I have to tell you, and something I have to say...I...I love you (Y/n)! With all my heart! You saved me and nursed me back to health, you are always my comfort and source of happiness in this age we live in. My thanks can never be conveyed more then this confession, your the most caring and loving person I've ever known, even if you don't like to show it. You've always be in my heart, yearning for you and I can't stand it anymore. You said you are following your instincts, well I'm following mine and they say I need you (Y/n)...That I want you..."

Carla got quieter and quieter the more she went on, finally loosing her voice as she slightly panted and stared at the armor expectantly. Only for no response to come back to her, this broke her heart as she immediately thought she was rejected by the dragon in his silence.

That is until the door opened up behind her.

(Y/n): "Hey Carla? Do we have any polish left? I used the last of it last week on my-...Carla?...Carla?...Did I miss something?"