thirteen

minho shakily got the keys out of his pocket and slowly opened the door.

on the couch he saw a jeongin curled up in a small sobbing blob of sadness.

minho dropped his jacket and ran over to jeongin.

"innie?" he asked with panic in his voice, putting a hand on the fragile boy's head.

"h-hyung? MINHO HYUNG" the younger screeched, throwing himself onto minho.

"WHERE WERE YOU? ARE YOU OK? WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER US? WHY DID YOU MAKE US HAVE PANIC ATTACKS???"

"i'm sorry, i was at the graveyard and i didn't feel like answering.. i promise to let you know next time." minho gave jeongin a soft smile, wiping jeongin's tears and pulling him into a hug to make him stop shaking.

suddenly, someone slammed the door open, screaming and sobbing at the same time.

"WE COULDN'T FIND HIM I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL MYSELF WHERE IS HE I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY BABY AAAHHHHHHHHH" jisung yelled, not noticing that minho was right in front of him and broke down crying, chan just shook and broke down next to jisung.

"hyungs- he's right here" jeongin giggled and sniffled.

"wH- WHAT? MINHO WHERE WERE YOU? ARE YOU OK? WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER US?" jisung and chan yelled the same thing as jeongin did, at the same time, tackling minho and jeongin.

"i-i was a-at the gravey-yard" minho choked out, being squeezed by his boyfriend and best friend.

"NEVER DO THIS AGAIN" jisung yelled, breaking the hug and pulling minho onto his lap.

"i'm sorry" the older whispered, hiding in the crook of jisung's neck and hugging him again.

"at least you're okay" chan sniffled as he wiped away his tears and gave him a small smile.

"i promise it won't happen again." minho softly cried into jisung's shoulder, regretting that he didn't answer anyone.

"shh baby it's okay. it's okay really. nothing happened to you so it's fine. we were all just really worried. even the rest tried to help us." jisung stroke minho's back, trying to calm him down.

jeongin's quiet snores were echoing through the room, telling the others to sleep too, it was pretty late anyway.

jisung laid minho down, laying himself next to him but minho being minho he rolled on top of jisung and rested on his chest.

chan layed down next to jeongin and they all fell asleep peacefully.

as the next day arrives, a loud knock on the door wakes the boys up.

chan groaned, standing up and waddling towards the door.

"hello? is a han jisung here?" a tall male asked, smiling widely.

"uh- who are you exactly?" chan blocked the question, trying to figure out the man's identity.

"my name is brian, but my friends call me youngk. i'm jisung's big brother." brian spoke, shaking chan's hand.

"i'm chan. he's still sleeping but i can wake him up." chan let brian in, walking upstairs.

"yo jisung- your brother's here" the older shaked jisung awake, trying to let minho sleep.

"my what-? brian is here?!" jisung whisper-yelled, slowly taking minho off of him as he jumped out if the bed and flew towards the stairs.

"brIAN" jisung hugged brian and started laughing.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN L.A" jisung exclaimed, happily jumping circles around his brother.

"haha- yeah" brian nervously rubbed his head.

"huh? what's wrong?"

"mom..."

"what's with mom?"

"she wants you to come with me to L.A."

little did they know, minho, chan and jeongin were standing at the doorframe.

"wh-what?"